What you will need:
1. Two cans of Seafoam.
2. Two feet of clear vacuum line (don't remember the size)
3. Throttle body cleaner. (enough to get the job done)
4. Shop towels
1. Identify the black plug between the rubber crank case vent tube on the left, and the vacuum line on the right.
2. Remove the plug. Make sure you replace with a new one if yours is dry or too loose no longer having a snug fit.
3. Attach the clear vacuum line.
4. Open one can of seafoam and have a helper turn the engine on. Using pliers pinch the line and insert in bottle.
5. Time to suck in seafoam. Control the intake of the fluid to last one minute. You can regulate it without pliers by placing the end of the line just above the surface of the fluid. Remember not to let it last too long or it will start to smog the neighborhood before time. Turn engine off immediately after can is dry.
6. After you are done with the step 5, wait at least 30 min before starting it up again. During your 30 min break, grab your second can and pour it in the gas tank.
7. Then go up front and clean the throttle body to look from this
8. After the 30 min, the throttle body clean, and that second can going into the gas tank, go for a ride! This is what you will see in the rear view mirror.
Other drivers will look at you and wonder why it is smoking so much. Just smile and wave. They will never understand.