If you want to use the LR parts catalog, this is how I did it.
1. Go to green-oval.com
2. Download Microcat Parts Catalog
as .nrg file
3. Google Search ".nrg to iso converter"
4. Download a suitable program or trial version. (I believe I used Magiciso
5. Covert the .nrg file to iso format.
6. Download WinRaR
7. Use WinRar and extract the new Microcat.iso file into a seperate folder in a desired location.
8. Once extracted, open the folder and the sub folder titled, "Crack and Instructions".
9. Follow the Instructions and enjoy.
What's cool about the program is that once you enter your vin, it tells you everything your rover came with from factory, build date, and what parts fit it. However it doesn't tell you any updated info that the dealer(s) may have on it since purchase like recall repairs, maintenance service...etc
I use it to cross reference part numbers and see exploded views of parts. Having it along with RAVE manual is cool.
(Sorry I couldn't be more helpful in explaining this process, maybe there is an easier way but I couldn't see paying $50 for it esp if it is free)