General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Parts Suppliers in the USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 11:50 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Yes, I let him know, and he appeared to not know there was an error. However he still hasn't fixed it. I'm going to send him and email with errors I've found from all of the parts I've purchased. Sadly it's more than one

Old 08-14-2016, 08:59 PM
Drifting
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rovahfarm

I've met Trevor at Rovahfarm.com and I've checked out his site... It's a little archaic and updates are a little slow. That's about the worst I can say about having dealt with him. He knows land rovers. You are better off calling him if you aren't sure of anything... You can be sure that he knows what he's talking about and he will know what you are talking about.

I tried to buy a drive shaft for a D2 and while he didn't have one and said he was sourcing a new supplier... he made some calls and told me where I could order one that he would trust. I would suggest pricing the part you want at other sites... and then giving him a call... He will have the lower price...

Another thing that is good about Rovahfarm... He's a one man band... he doesn't have a sales department... and if he thinks you would be better off going for a used part instead of a new one from him... He will find the used part that you want. I'm not ******* AB or any other website out there... I've purchased from AB in the past... and everything worked great... but I paid way more from them than I would have had I known about Rovahfarm.

If you aren't sure what you should purchase... call. If you are in or close to Little Rock... You can save on shipping. I count myself lucky to live so close to his warehouse.

Anyhow... I feel like I'm starting to sound like a paid advertisement...

Old 06-13-2017, 02:54 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know what this is

Hey had some issues getting my 97 disco to start wouldnt even turn over with full battery until i tapped this with a hammer any ideas what this part is id like to order one
cheers
mick

Old 11-29-2017, 04:43 AM
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Th

Originally Posted by Lighting90
Just thought I would share, as I just found this company, haven't used them or know them, as I am over in the UK, but I know that finding suppliers in the USA is hard.

www.get-rhino.com
Thanks mate, from Australia.

Old 01-15-2019, 07:47 AM
Received 392 Likes on 305 Posts

Rock auto also had parts for the discos and very cheap name brand stuff. Coil packs bosh cheap also in Canadian dollars and shipping is cheap for us Canadians