New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New member from New York

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2017, 02:49 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member from New York

Hey guys, new member from Long Island New York. Thanks for having me. I have always been a Volkswagen guy, and posting on a forum other than Club Touareg or TDI Club just seems wrong... I am currently awaiting the fate of my 2010 Touareg 3.0 TDI which I will be selling back to VW this summer/fall in light of the deiselgate scandal. I won't ramble because this isn't a VW forum, but I truly love this vehicle and will be very sad to let it go. It will definitely go down in history as one of the best investments I ever made, and one of my favorite vehicles. It looks as if the buy back option is financially just too good to pass up, so I find myself in the market for a new SUV. I have always liked the LR4 and have seen a few that will suit my needs. My research and wallet have led me to the 2013 LR4. Man do I wish there was a diesel option though... Anyway, I'm sure that I will have many questions for you guys in the near future. I will post this elsewhere, but is there one source (spreadsheet or list) concerning all of the pre-buy inspection items or a consolidated list of points to look for during a pre-buy?? 2013 LR4 HSE. Any help would be greatly appreciated.