Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

For Sale: New Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Drag Link & Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty

Old 02-20-2013, 10:31 PM
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: New Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Drag Link & Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty

1. New Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Drag Link (will fit Disco 1)

The Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Drag Link will fit Defenders only. The Defender Drag Link may be fitted to Disco1s and Range Rover Classics, but only if the pitman arm is replaced with a Defender type and a Defender Cross Rod End is fitted. The Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Drag Link is a drop-in installation in all Defenders, and no vehicle modification is required for a proper installation.

Brand new, never used. Still in the brown paper wrapping from EE.

Price: $70

I may also have the defender pitman arm and defender cross end as this was originally intended for a Disco 1.

2. New Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Offset Tie Rod

The Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Offset Tie Rod is a drop-in installation in all Defenders, and no vehicle modification is required for a proper installation. The Rock Ware Defender Heavy-Duty Offset Tie Rod will fit Disco1s and Range Rover Classics, but only if the ball joints are changed and the factory steering damper is relocated to the Defender location in front of the axle.

Same as above; brand new, never used nor mounted.

Price: $155

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting