General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with a P38 HSE

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 06:30 AM
7th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling '99 p38 hse

Just got a '99 HSE or P-38 unsure. Long story short, I was told it just needs a head gasket. Just got some bad family news and now that takes precedence plus money and time. I need it fixed fast and sole or just gone. What to do. It is in really great shape, no dents, great interior, great glass. Hoping to find some one close to Grand Junction, Colorado in need of one for parts or fixing up? IDK. Better do it before I fall in love.
I know this is not a car lot. I got more pics and a clean title. You can read the rest of my posts for entertainment value and some more info about it. No time to post in mag's and all over the net. My hands are fully tied. IT needs to go to a good home for parts or repair.

Hell, I was looking for Da' Bar when I found this job.

rhino

Pushing it to a new home cus it makes unk's place look bad. ha

Hiding out! In front of the uncles broken *** trailer home.

If this is wrong I apologize. Point me foward. I got to go make the donuts. Thanks

Last edited by Rhino Hide; 12-10-2016 at 06:43 AM. Reason: getting the title right
Old 12-09-2016, 05:46 PM
7th Gear
Red face Just looking for advice

I just thought some one could point me in the right direction. Really wasn't looking for judgemental inaccurate assumptions. I thought maybe some one within a 200 mile radius of GJ, CO. was on here and was looking for one or collected them. Maybe even that some one may read this and know of that person. I may have come to the wrong place. I bought knowing what I was getting into and not from a dealer. A person whose father broke down here in Junction so he sold it to his son. His son didn't have time to work on it either. I got more info. I know its worth a small mint in parts. Not a dealer nor do I work for one. Don't even know what that means in a forum. I don't sit at a computer all day. Sorry for posting it in the wrong spot or not have 2 hours to sit here and get no where.

I would really appreciate it. Not getting into why I have to get this done soon. I have to scramble up all the time and money I can in the next 3 weeks. I have a lot to do. I really wanted to take my time and fix it and trash it over and over bouncing around mountains. I pulled wrenches for years and worked on more complicated crap than this. I don't want to take to a shop and get kickin the nuts for more that its worth in driving condition. Know what I mean? Fixer upper or for parts. I think its number 70 of 220.

Carpenters bleed the work they love for the pride of working with wood, appreciation of a happy client and a decent paycheck.

Last edited by Rhino Hide; 12-09-2016 at 06:04 PM. Reason: i was in a hurry, miss pelled alot, get my point across to some one
Old 12-10-2016, 05:53 AM
7th Gear
Default Selling '99 p38 hse more pics coming soon

Wow, Sorry. In a hurry, I didn't read the part about the amazing dumb millenial super son. We all made our share of mistakes in the days of no fore thought of consequences. I thought I was some how getting messed with for being a shady car slinger.
REDO. Hello and good morning. Yeah I would rather this vehicle go to a good home. My buddy wants to buy it and grenade parts all over the world. It's a solid 7.5 on the rectal scale if it was running, buffed out, and rocking some new kiks. It mostly has highway miles. The second owner got it with 58,000 in '04 and drove it back and forth from Cali. to NY. Not good at these forums, I get confused. (crane hook to dome)
Thank you all for input. Keep on rolling.
Rhino

Last edited by Rhino Hide; 12-10-2016 at 06:40 AM. Reason: needed title
Old 12-20-2016, 11:36 PM
1st Gear
Default interesting read about truck

Roadtrip, and a blow head gasket?

Old 12-22-2016, 10:35 PM
7th Gear

I read this long ago while puchasing it. I new what I was gettin in to when I bought it. I spoke with many people that want to buy it after first of the year for a very good price. I may just keep it because I found a way to replace the motor for a good price. I am still open to selling at the right price even if some people don't think it is worth it. I appreciate positive input and not being talked to like a fool just like anyone else here would.

Thanks,
Rhino