General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P38 EAS Fault Found, Help Required

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:00 PM
Overlanding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P38 EAS Fault Found, Help Required

Hi, I done eas unlock and following messages came up:
6.RR Signal Incorrect
4. Air Supply Fault
7. Vehicle Has Moved
2.RL Valve stuck Closed
I have cleared the faults and 35mph message has gone, car started to rise but FR side was struggling and could not cope with other ones, all the sides were uneven so I tried to do it manually using the computer but when i was pressing FR "up" I could here click by solenoid but no changes, RR and RL was making same click sound but after I could see car was rising and by pressing "down" it was going down, I did leak test as recommended with soap water on top of the airsprings, top of the air dryer, on the side of the valve block but could not see any leak, I raised the car as much as it could and left it overnight to see if it will leak, I removed the delay timer from left passenger side (otherwise car was deflating on one side). please any advice will be much appreciated, I have no mechanic for RR where I am and also I have to order parts from USA or UK.

Old 08-17-2012, 12:11 PM
4wd High

Did you find any answers to this?
I have a similar issue

Old 08-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Overlanding

yes, I had to get block out and found that it was licking inside, also it did not show from outside, air springs also had to be changed as they had cracks and under high pressure it could not hold the high. so far everything is working, I changed O rings in block, you can do it yourself everything, it is very easy and doable. good luck