Sights N Sounds Post Video and Sound clips here. This forum is for video's pertaining to Land Rovers, Range Rovers, and Freelanders.

The History of Land Rover

Old 07-05-2014, 09:11 AM
Drifting
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The History of Land Rover

Bought my 2009 LR3 a few weeks back and i love it. Carrying out a few 'fixes' to it so i haven't driven it much. However i dumped my Porsche Cayenne turbo 2008 for it and i have not been disappointed!

I came across this little movie the other day and it really does make me wanna drive the LR3 to the end of the world. |I'm sure most of you enthusiasts have seen it but for the 'newbies' like me, it's still worth a view.

Great car!!

enjoy

The following users liked this post:
Mi2024 (03-03-2024)
Old 07-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by superkev
Bought my 2009 LR3 a few weeks back and i love it. Carrying out a few 'fixes' to it so i haven't driven it much. However i dumped my Porsche Cayenne turbo 2008 for it and i have not been disappointed!

I came across this little movie the other day and it really does make me wanna drive the LR3 to the end of the world. |I'm sure most of you enthusiasts have seen it but for the 'newbies' like me, it's still worth a view.

Great car!!

History of Land Rover - YouTube

enjoy
I'm really pleased that you are delighted with your LR3, it's great to hear a story of someone without complaints and quibbles and I hope it serves you well and you enjoy your LR3 having given up your Cayenne..

The vid is great and the first time I've seen it. A little bit 'salesy' but hey you can't have everything. This vid is defo worth a sticky IMO.

Old 08-17-2014, 09:32 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great car!!

History of Land Rover - YouTube

enjoy
Thx for posting this superkev. I enjoyed watching it while I ate breakfast this morning

Old 01-19-2016, 05:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great car!!

enjoy
Thanks for sharing the video superkev! Such an iconic vehicle with a long and fascinating history!