Suspension sponsored by Arnott Inc. Talk about your suspension within.

Lucky8 and lrparts reviews from you guys?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2014, 05:32 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lucky8 and lrparts reviews from you guys?

Hey, I'm looking at opening business accounts with a few companies that specialize in LR performance and replacement parts and am wondering what you guys think of "lucky8" and on eBay "lrparts".
Is their customers service and warranty response good, are they fast or slow typically shipping parts and responding to issues, is their billing department on point and so on?
Let me know what you guys think.
I've already asked for quotes on packages and items but after a week am still waiting for the quotes and am not sure if I like their wait time just to get quotes. I currently have a customer anxious to get his D2 lifted and I plan on lifting mine too. Waiting to see how whatever setup we get looks on the customers car to see if it's what I. Want on my car too.
Look forward to your responses!
Cheers

Old 08-20-2014, 06:39 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Erik from Lucky8 is a member of this forum. Try sending him a PM. I think lrparts on eBay is Lucky8's eBay store.

Old 08-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Super Moderator
Received 1,464 Likes on 1,195 Posts

Justin and the Lucky8 crew have always been on point for me. Generally my first and last call.

I typically get my parts in 2-3 days (depends on how early I order them). Rarely are there errors and they correct them quickly and professionally on those rare occurrences. Ms Julie is on point on the office side of the house.

Never heard of or seen a issue with warranties or returns

Old 08-21-2014, 07:20 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

" lrparts on eBay is Lucky8's eBay store"
and you are correct in saying they are not big on replying to emails promptly.

they are finally working on a new long over due website. If i know what i want i usually go to there eBay store and check price and availability. if the have it fine if not i move on plenty of suppliers.

I know the answer would be to call them, but i find an issue with an internet store that i have to call on the phone.

Last edited by drowssap; 08-21-2014 at 08:32 AM.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:27 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

WNYErikDiscoII is Erik from L8.

I recently asked him for pricing on items and did order them. He was quick in replying to my email. His email is in his signature.

Old 08-21-2014, 07:36 AM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

they are stand up peoples.... straight forward and good selection

just don't ask them about availability on their sand tracks.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Winching
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by badassbmwm3
I've already asked for quotes on packages and items but after a week am still waiting for the quotes and am not sure if I like their wait time just to get quotes. I currently have a customer anxious to get his D2 lifted and I plan on lifting mine too. Waiting to see how whatever setup we get looks on the customers car to see if it's what I. Want on my car too.
Look forward to your responses!
Cheers
You called up Erik and asked for shop pricing and said you will get all of your parts from us when the time was right. Shortly after the call we received an email on EBay asking us for prices. Erik replied this is Lucky8. He already gave you a price on the phone.

Old 08-21-2014, 08:32 AM
Winching
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by drowssap
" lrparts on eBay is Lucky8's eBay store"
and you are correct in saying they are not big on replying to emails promptly.

We do our best to reply to every email. Unfortunately our replies may end up in your spam box depending on your settings. We may get flagged because of the word lucky.
What is the email address you used to send us a question?

Old 08-21-2014, 08:41 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

it could have been one of three different addresses; as I said i simply check stock and price on the store.
Hopefully the new site will be up and running with prices and availability on factory and after market parts soon, which would make this a mute point.

Old 08-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator
Received 210 Likes on 194 Posts

see what I mean, on those sandtracks? of course, the may just have me blocked over the hot checks and nuddie picts.

Quick Reply: Lucky8 and lrparts reviews from you guys?