2020 Defender Talk about the new 2020 Land Rover Defender
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Member, Need Some Help!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2020, 03:48 PM
Mudding
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Thanks guys! My wife absolutely loves this thing, even with all the issues it has had and continues to have.

It's funny, we have purchased many new vehicles since our 18 year marriage (41 to be exact), and we always did the research and took numerous test drives. We knew each and every car we bought in and out. But she saw a blip one day on MSN, and that they were bringing back the Defender and she was hooked. We spent less than 5 mins test driving and looking over this thing and she bought it. We didn't even go there to get a Defender to be honest, we went to buy an Evogue R Dynamic and brought this home. It was the only one on the lot and she didn't balk once at the price. We have always tried to keep our purchases to a limit, but not this time. She didn't even care what the sticker said. I know it may grow on me, and I hope it does. But as long as she is happy, I will be happy.

Old 11-21-2020, 06:31 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 55 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 2020Defender1stEdition
Thanks guys! My wife absolutely loves this thing, even with all the issues it has had and continues to have.

It's funny, we have purchased many new vehicles since our 18 year marriage (41 to be exact), and we always did the research and took numerous test drives. We knew each and every car we bought in and out. But she saw a blip one day on MSN, and that they were bringing back the Defender and she was hooked. We spent less than 5 mins test driving and looking over this thing and she bought it. We didn't even go there to get a Defender to be honest, we went to buy an Evogue R Dynamic and brought this home. It was the only one on the lot and she didn't balk once at the price. We have always tried to keep our purchases to a limit, but not this time. She didn't even care what the sticker said. I know it may grow on me, and I hope it does. But as long as she is happy, I will be happy.

I was set to pretty much write the last sentence of your post (pronouns adjusted), but then you did. It's hers and she sounds happy with it. There's your solution.

Nate