Appearance & Camping Set Ups Talk about your interior and exterior mods including camping and rooftop camper set ups here.

best place to buy Factory wheels?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best place to buy Factory wheels?

I am new to this forum but I can tell I will be a member for a long time. this site is very informative. I have an 06' Range Rover HSE and I wanted to upgrade the wheels. I am not interested in flashy chrome wheels that you can find anywhere. I want factory style wheels maybe even the supercharge wheels or something similiar. How many options does Land Rover provide? Or any place that you can recommend. I have been to projectkahn website and that is the type of wheels I am interested in. It has been very hard to get ahold of someone there. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I thank you in advance for your inputs and I hope I posted this in the right location

Old 04-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: best place to buy Factory wheels?

hie!! there are lots of place where you can look for your wheels. try ebay, you'll find almost everything and offers good deals too. try also checking auto parts stores online. i got some parts from Auto Parts Discount, offers wide array of parts for various makes and models, you might want to give it a try. good luck, im sure you'll find one.