Appearance & Camping Set Ups Talk about your interior and exterior mods including camping and rooftop camper set ups here.

Which one spray is best for the bed liner

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 01:32 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Which one spray is best for the bed liner

For the price, durability, function and application method, I am searching bedliner spray .I HAVE SEEN MANY BRAND NAME LIKE QWIKLINER ,LINE-X,ETC.WHICH ONE BETTER

show me the picture after the spraying the bedliner.

Any input will be greatly appreciated.

Old 04-07-2009, 01:41 AM
5th Gear
Default Spray on bedliner

Sometimes back I got my truck sprayed on with Spray on bedliner of Qwikliner.It took only few seconds to set & the quality of finish is awesome. I will definitely recommend qwikliner bed liners.

Old 04-07-2009, 02:51 AM
6th Gear
Post Spray on bedliner

I like Qwikliner it has a texture that is non-slip, but yet it is not rubbery, so if you are using the truck to carry dirt/mulch/gravel, like you would with a truck it is a very good surface to shovel and sweep stuff off of...

Old 04-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Camel Trophy
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Wow, went through a lot of trouble to hide in different accounts to promote a product that has virtually no application in this forum.

PS, line-x is the best I have used. Quickliner does not stick to the bed of a truck. It peels off in sheets.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:04 AM
5th Gear
Post spray on bedliner

both line-x and qwikliner are superb ,both providing life time warranty,but the cost of line-x is greater than qwikliner.Best of luck

Old 05-01-2009, 01:13 AM
1st Gear
Smile spray on bedliner

I have qwikliner in three truck beds and feel that it is a better product than others. It seems to be tougher. However, the key to getting a good spray-on bedliner is the installer. If they cut corners, or don't know what they are doing, you can get a lousy job from either brand. Look at some trucks the installer has done before you let him do one for you. Look for clean edges, a good thick even coating, even texture, and make sure they take out any and all bolts, nuts or other removable parts before they spray the Qwikliner on.(Like bolts and cover plates that access tailgate latch linkages) If they have sprayed over this hardware it is a sign that they are doing a quick, cheapie job, AND, you will never get it apart if you need to. A friend of mine is in the business and pointed out to me how to spot these signs of a cheap spray job

Old 05-04-2009, 02:00 AM
1st Gear
Smile spray on bedliner

I bought my truck and immediately had a QWIK Liner put in. Well, that lining paid for itself after just one trip.
After work I set my toolbox at the edge of the bed and drove home - several miles of twists, turns, bumps and hills. When I went to unload, I saw I'd left the tailgate down. I was sure my tools were gone. Instead, they were right where I left them - as if they were glued down. I've bragged how tough and good looking my QWIK Liner is

Attached Thumbnails Which one spray is best for the bed liner-qwikliner-photo-1.jpg  
Old 05-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Three Wheeling

huh? Thought of this is only 1 person answering his/her question.

@topic

Ever use a Line-X. I using it right now and it works great.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:45 PM
5th Gear
Smile spray on bedliner

Qwikliner all the way.

Old 07-31-2009, 08:39 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

anyone think there is a way to rip up the carpet in the back of a disco and spray down some bedliner? I would love to make it more durable for when im loading and unloading stuff. i would want something i can spray or roll on myself though.

Quick Reply: Which one spray is best for the bed liner