Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Discovery II (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/)
-   -   BUYERS BEWARE !! - Bottorf Fabrication - Buy elsewhere (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/buyers-beware-bottorf-fabrication-buy-elsewhere-41020/)

Rover_Hokie 05-24-2011 12:15 AM

BUYERS BEWARE !! - Bottorf Fabrication - Buy elsewhere

Better Business Bureau Rating for BottorF Fabrication in Bradford, PA -- Grade F :eek:

Bottorf-Fabrication Review - SHEET METAL WORK in Bradford , PA - BBB Reliability Report - BBB serving 28 counties covering Western Pennsylvania

If you want more details, we have them, just search for BottorF on this or most any Land Rover Forum. Many that were ripped off probably never reported just walked a way, so just remember this is just a sample of the bad business that is reported here.

Ebay Feedback for Nate006, Nate BottorF
eBay Feedback Profile for nate006

AND CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT (LRO)
This is a must read for anyone still being owed money or parts.
Bottorof Law Suit - Land Rover Forums : Land Rover and Range Rover Forum

mwindth 05-26-2011 12:24 AM

Can we rename this sticky?

Can we rename this sticky Rover_Hokie, Spike, Josh or DiscoMike? Maybe, "BUYERS BEWARE :eek:"?

This way we can continue to add additional questionable/unscrupulous businesses to the thread to keep current and future owners out of trouble.

jycsalas 06-11-2011 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by mwindth (Post 248171)
Can we rename this sticky Rover_Hokie, Spike, Josh or DiscoMike? Maybe, "BUYERS BEWARE :eek:"?

This way we can continue to add additional questionable/unscrupulous businesses to the thread to keep current and future owners out of trouble.

Renamed! Good observation thanks!

DiscoJockey18 06-16-2011 10:28 AM

Thank you guys for looking out for potential rookie buyers ike myself because i was considering buying one of these but i questioned the cheap price and free shipping it sounded to good to be true. So now what shoud i be looking at for a good brush guard or front bumper?

hilltoppersx 06-16-2011 10:33 AM

he has left the country.

JavaRacer 06-16-2011 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by hilltoppersx (Post 252266)
he has left the country.

WHOAH! WHA-?? Dude, probably best he has. Sounds like Nate dug himself quite the hole and couldn't climb back out.

Where'd you hear this? Did he seriously pack up and flee, or just kind of split? Curiosity is suddenly getting the best of me...

hilltoppersx 06-16-2011 02:50 PM

yeah he took off to Italy. read it over on Dweb, guess he had posted it on his facebook and his girl was still answering phones doing who knows what at the shop for now.

yloDiscoII 06-16-2011 03:12 PM

I wonder which"Took off" scenario it is.......

"Took off with everybody's money for a nice Italian vacation" ???

or

"Took off with everybody's money to live in Italy to avoid getting put in jal" ???

hilltoppersx 06-16-2011 03:39 PM

honestly i dont think he has any money. he has been taking money and using it to buy steel to build the bumpers he owed people for months on end. in the end he sold someones truck that he was suppose to be fitting with bumpers and i think he used that money to pay off some people and then moved to italy to avoid prosecution or just having someone show up at his door to get a refund, if you know what i mean.

Disco Mike 06-16-2011 04:40 PM

There is currently a class action suit in the works that will not help people who are out money, but stop this from continuing.