Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check Engine Light

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2010, 10:08 AM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ronbojax
Thanks to all for the info. I've combewd through the past post and I guess I am really no different then other folks out there. Of course I hate to have to just "accept it". I am dropping it off at LR today so maybe they might find somehting new this time, but at least I can ask some smarter questions/

I will be curios to see what the dealer says to you. The dealer here is telling me it is for sure the pressure sensor on the fuel pump. If the dealer fixes ity it woudl be 100 dollars. I have seen fuel pumps come up on ebay and also they have them at roverparts.com for around 350. The instructions from the rave cd make it seem that pullign and replacign the fuel pump woudl not be too hard. The main reason I have not acted is that Disco Mike is not to sure about that diagnosis and it is not causing me any issues so I am still gathering info. I have bigger fish as my flashing green lights is back even with a new battery so that seems more important right now. Anyways good luck and make sure you post what is said.