Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Disco II towed while in park

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 11:25 PM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for taking the bait jared. I did say if it was used, again if it was used, replace the head gaskets. Every person I know would take a cannibal engine as a junk yard engine. I was just not aware of that engine builder. its still funny though, like the comment of don't flush the trans, ( i know you did not say that) I like how you did not read all my comments. or how you say I insulted the shop? Why would they do " a complete inspection" when there is no damage? But hey, you must be a land rover expert, because you read about cannibal engines. Have you ever rebuilt a tranny? Well, I have. What I said about the tranny was just maintence. Have you rebuilt an engine? I have. The fact that you admitted being on here all the time makes you pathetic. Nothing against the site, but why would you do that? get a life dude. I don't know you but I have a feeling this will tear you up for days. Me? I already forgot about your loser a**

Old 08-06-2014, 11:35 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by montana968
Thanks for taking the bait jared. I did say if it was used, again if it was used, replace the head gaskets. Every person I know would take a cannibal engine as a junk yard engine. I was just not aware of that engine builder. its still funny though, like the comment of don't flush the trans, ( i know you did not say that) I like how you did not read all my comments. or how you say I insulted the shop? Why would they do " a complete inspection" when there is no damage? But hey, you must be a land rover expert, because you read about cannibal engines. Have you ever rebuilt a tranny? Well, I have. What I said about the tranny was just maintence. Have you rebuilt an engine? I have. The fact that you admitted being on here all the time makes you pathetic. Nothing against the site, but why would you do that? get a life dude. I don't know you but I have a feeling this will tear you up for days. Me? I already forgot about your loser a**
You sir are stuck in a self dug Stupid hole with no way out. But it's funny watching you try and explain the stupid away.

Old 08-07-2014, 06:50 AM
Baja
Received 317 Likes on 311 Posts

you cant fix stupid

Old 09-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Wow,

Went away for a while and the fight began.

I am now worried about dropping the $8k + on a "junk yard" engine :-)

Old 09-25-2014, 10:27 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Back to the initial topic of this thread, your Rover resurrection. Make sure you get the radiator and heater core fully flushed and make sure they flow well. If that truck sat full of Dexcool for all that time they might be plugged up. Hate to cook that new motor. Also get the brakes flushed. That old fluid could be full of water. Make sure you have a good front driveshaft too. The original ones aren't serviceable and tend to let go after 80k or so. Don't want to waste the tranny.