Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Discovery II (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/)
-   -   iCarsoft i930 (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/icarsoft-i930-72189/)

drowssap 02-23-2015 06:04 PM

iCarsoft i930

ls anyone using this scanner not only reads & clears DTCs, but also reads and clears ABS and SRS.

ZGPhoto 02-23-2015 06:29 PM

we've sold a ton, they seem great. Would have gotten one for myself but I drive the diesel so much it wouldn't help :)

dusty1 02-23-2015 07:26 PM

Quanto?

lordmorpheus 02-23-2015 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by dusty1 (Post 505765)
Quanto?

What about the Lone Ranger's sidekick?

ralphobell 02-23-2015 08:43 PM

RN sells them for 175.50 online.
DIAGNOSTIC TOOL SCANNER TF930 ICARSOFT I930 - Rovers North - Classic Land Rover Parts

I have not used this. However I use the Autel, ABS Amigo, and also now the autocom/delphi. The most expensive of the 3 were the ABS Amigo. However I don't use it much anymore due to the autocom.

For $100 I don't think you can beat the autocom. Plus it will work with most all your other vehicles that are OBDII. Sure makes bleeding the brakes a breeze.

cybercop 02-23-2015 08:51 PM

I'm finally going to ask a question on one of these computer reader threads!

WHICH ONE DO I GET?

Everybody says this one does this and that one does that! I don't want 4 readers and I can't afford a TBook!

Which one of these blasted things should I get.

I just want to read engine codes, bleed brakes, diagnose SRS issues, diagnose three amigo issues, and get some live data. Do any of these do all of this?

Would be also nice to be able to reprogram in some key fobs, but I don't plan on pushing it too much!

ralphobell 02-23-2015 08:55 PM

The autocom will do everything but reprogram your fobs, bcu, ecu. For diagnostics it works great but you do have to connect it to a laptop.

If you want to reprogram anything your going to have to spend some serious money.

cybercop 02-23-2015 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by ralphobell (Post 505799)
The autocom will do everything but reprogram your fobs, bcu, ecu. For diagnostics it works great but you do have to connect it to a laptop.

If you want to reprogram anything your going to have to spend some serious money.

forgive my ignorance, but why would you want to reprogram a BCU?

lordmorpheus 02-23-2015 09:26 PM

X2 on the autocom. I have yet to actually have a need to use it, as I haven't had any issues since purchasing it. Every so often I take it out and hook it up to see what else I can do with it. It does have the ability to reset the transmission adaptive shift points, but don't fix if it ain't broke. The live data really fascinates me. Being able to select several parameters and then set up graphs of each parameter over time, side by side...very cool. O2 sensor switching on one graph with ECT readings on the other, etc. The other day I played around with the ABS live data. Individual speed sensor readings...voltage or resistance, modulator functions: whether modulator valves are reading open, closed...
I need to get a laptop with a larger screen so I can watch more things simultaneously!

lighting 02-23-2015 11:04 PM

Can someone please post a model number for the Autocom and where can I purchase, thanks (sorry don't hijack someone's thread)