Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just finished installing my OME shocks and springs

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 04:04 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JMON
Thats exactly why I dropped some hard earned $$ on the complete OME HD kit and stabilizer. At 105K the truck feels new with the parts replaced. Congrats on the new parts. Now lets see some pics ;_)
I'm hoping I experience the same thing I'm just waiting on a few things to come in before I start my Disco II over haul..

Old 08-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jordanmd88
I'm hoping I experience the same thing I'm just waiting on a few things to come in before I start my Disco II over haul..
It really makes a huge difference I did the brakes at the same time as well. Just keep in mind Girlfriends Wives and in their most basic forum Moms have this major BS METER. While I was standing in front for the local Rover Gurus Shop with the rest of the Gents in the shop marveling at how nice the truck came out. The wife came right over to inform me she knew darn well I lifted the Disco and put on larger tires ;_)
Above and Beyond that make sure you have some decent help with you. The owner of the shop I use informed me the stabilizer still had a ton of life left in it even though I replaced it from the BAR catalog. It's best to do a little homework and save a $hundo or $two especially in these times when that's a couple tanks of fuel or the electric bill.