Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lucky8 Lifts

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lucky8 Lifts

Hello. I'm wondering if lucky8 offers discounts to forum members? I'm ready to order a 2' TF lift for my 99 disco 2. I hope he chimes in here. I'm also going to order some treadwrights. I'm looking at 265/70/16 or 245/75/16

Old 06-30-2013, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator
Received 83 Likes on 80 Posts

I take the position that in addition to offering a fair price, he supports the Rover community as well. Just because a firm specializes in a brand does not mean that they have to discount their products and services. They have every reason to make enough profit to keep the doors open so they are there the next time we need something.

Our members seldom can agree on oil filters, so getting a bunch of us together to all pre-order something, so that a bulk buy could be arranged, shipped in, and shipped out; it really is not too practical.

While you are ordering get one of the 180F stats he sells below price some others offer it.

Old 06-30-2013, 06:50 AM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Savannah Buzz
I take the position that in addition to offering a fair price, he supports the Rover community as well. Just because a firm specializes in a brand does not mean that they have to discount their products and services. They have every reason to make enough profit to keep the doors open so they are there the next time we need something.

Our members seldom can agree on oil filters, so getting a bunch of us together to all pre-order something, so that a bulk buy could be arranged, shipped in, and shipped out; it really is not too practical.

While you are ordering get one of the 180F stats he sells below price some others offer it.

Well thank you Savannah. I already have an inline 180 setup. My temps are great! I'm new to Rovers but have been doing my homework. I'm coming over from the Land Cruiser life. so far I really like my Rover. I've been sorting some things out with it. New Idler pulleys. Tensioner pulley. New Alt. And I'm waiting for my front hub/bearing to show up. I bought my 99 from racerxnet here on the forum. Top hat lined with roller tip rockers. Currently has 94kmiles. I bought a bunch of fluids and will be changing all of them out soon.

BTW I'm not trying to keep anyone from making a profit by asking if they offer a discount to forum members. I've seen nothing but positive statements about lucky8 and the prices look right. I am a member of other forums and some vendors offer forum members discounts. That is all.

Last edited by ShaggySE7; 06-30-2013 at 07:00 AM. Reason: additional info