Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Obtain Best Quality Fake and Real Passport,Id card,Visa

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 05:49 AM
Received 368 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by dusty1
it would be even better if we can get a group buy discount on these passports and visas

Eeeerrrr, 10 Syrian passports please

'Buy one get one free' .................... Wallmart

Old 10-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by ZGPhoto
I'm sure if you post a photo, he'll explain
But please 'monsieur'.. you seem to be the expert in photos, non? I don't need to look for validation from you or your little cohorts. I like myself already. I may not be as well endowed as the women of the UK who drink their hormones thru the water supply but I consider myself easy on the eyes and beneath whatever handful I have, there is a warm heart to go with it. A woman's validation shouldn't be based on how tight her dress is or how much skin she shows for a true woman is clothed in strength and dignity and her beauty shines in her spirit. I hope you learn this in life as you grow up.

Old 10-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator
Received 97 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by landlover_1
Define 'prettier' - please enlighten a woman from the United States.
I just meant I found the girls in Amsterdam more attractive, to me, than the girls in London. It's probably the bicycles.

Old 10-09-2014, 12:26 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance
Bad boy! ...................... and exactly what parts of Amsterdam are you talking about?
Lol. I don't pay for that. I did try to get a photo with one or two, but they all said no. They weren't locals anyway. They all sound like they were from eastern Europe.

Old 10-09-2014, 12:30 PM
Recovery Vehicle
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by jafir
I just meant I found the girls in Amsterdam more attractive, to me, than the girls in London. It's probably the bicycles.
lol.. it must be the entire picture - the wind flowing thru their blonde hair and clothing as they ride over a bridge with a smile on their face.... That's probably where the saying 'if you ain't Dutch, you ain't much' came from. Believe it or not that's a joke in my family, my grandmother was Dutch.

Last edited by landlover_1; 10-09-2014 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:40 PM

Lol. I don't pay for that. I did try to get a photo with one or two, but they all said no. They weren't locals anyway. They all sound like they were from eastern Europe.
Jafir, there isn't many Dutch amongst them, mostly eastern block ..................

or 'it ain't Dutch crutch as such these days' .............. .............. not that I'd know first hand you understand ...........

Old 10-09-2014, 12:56 PM
Camel Trophy
Received 102 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by landlover_1
But please 'monsieur'.. you seem to be the expert in photos, non? I don't need to look for validation from you or your little cohorts. I like myself already. I may not be as well endowed as the women of the UK who drink their hormones thru the water supply but I consider myself easy on the eyes and beneath whatever handful I have, there is a warm heart to go with it. A woman's validation shouldn't be based on how tight her dress is or how much skin she shows for a true woman is clothed in strength and dignity and her beauty shines in her spirit. I hope you learn this in life as you grow up.
I am an expert in photos, but alas I don't have any photos of you.

People always assume the women are prettier in other countries, it's just the way it is. grass is greener, etc

Old 10-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator

People always assume the women are prettier in other countries, it's just the way it is. grass is greener, etc
For me it's just cities I think. Places were people walk a lot and are healthier. Sometimes I wish I lived someplace like that, so I'd be healthier.... and then I remember how much I don't like people. ;-)

Old 10-09-2014, 03:47 PM

............................. and then I remember how much I don't like people. ;-)
two tone horns or crowds ...................... amen

Old 10-09-2014, 03:55 PM

You are spot on ZGP. It's a fallacy and myth about women in other countries being better looking and the grass is never greener only in the mind's eye. I've seen beautiful women around the world but equally seen some real ugly ones also. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and some beauties leave me stone cold when they open their mouths as you then realise there's nothing holding their ears apart, ................... well apart from bone.

Quick Reply: Obtain Best Quality Fake and Real Passport,Id card,Visa