Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Discovery II (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/)
-   -   Place to buy all my accessories (https://landroverforums.com/forum/discovery-ii-18/place-buy-all-my-accessories-67903/)

steb4680 06-29-2014 09:17 AM

Place to buy all my accessories

Looking for a one stop shop for front winch bumper and rear bumper, 2.5" to 3" lift kit, extended brake lines and possible fender flares. I want a place with a selection and I want to buy it all at once. Thanks for any advice you may have.

ralphobell 06-29-2014 09:59 AM

Call the guys at Lucky8! They will have everything and most likely can help you on pricing and everything you need. They have several winch bumpers, lifts, etc. to choose from.

stevieofpb 06-29-2014 10:01 AM

Lucky8llc.com - They have everything you want and then some. Great pricing and good guys. I got my Terrafirma lift, bumpers, diff guards and assorted items from them. Highly recommend - shameless EBay plug ;-)

wynhd 06-29-2014 10:49 AM

X3 on Lucky8, those guys are awesome, best prices and fast turnaround on orders.

steb4680 06-29-2014 11:07 AM

Thank all of you for your replies, looks like Lucky8 will have a little more business. Thanks again.

Disco Mike 06-29-2014 11:46 AM

Since you are apparently new to Rovers, I would suggest you shop after you get some wheeling time in.
How many miles on this Disco and what year is it, has the front drive shaft been rebuilt or replaced?
Big lifts mean big tires means possible gearing, lockers, HD axles and front suspension and steering changes just for starters.
Take your time, look around and buy what you need at the best prices even if it means using a few different suppliers.

steb4680 06-30-2014 06:53 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Yes new to rovers, I have a heavy duty front drive shaft, replaced the water pump and timing cover gasket due to a coolant leak. Just replaced the power steering pump. Not trying to prove anything, I off-road quite a bit but nothing like I see in photos. Mostly Colorado, Wyoming and Utah on government land gold prospecting, camping and all that. Not sure about the fender flares 100% but I plan on running 32"s. This is my turd and I am polishing her up. I will never get rid of her, she has had a few issues and I have almost got them all worked out except the "three amigos" and I am going to a rover mechanic to get that diagnosed and I will try and fix it from there. I would like to buy all my stuff at one place that has it all rather than pay shipping at 2,3 or 4 different places. Attachment 21728 Here she is, added roof rack, LED light bar and a DVD/Navigation head unit and have done a little work on her, I got her with 120,000 miles with head gaskets done at 105,000 miles and I got her for $2700 with new firestone 265/70/16s on it so I bought her. Attachment 21729 Attachment 21730 I do coastal terrain and I travel to Colorado quite a bit to visit and see the sights.

WNYErikDiscoII 06-30-2014 08:23 AM

Welcome to the club!

Justin and I are always here to answer any questions you have and any parts you may need. We are both enthusiasts like everyone else. We own these trucks and drive them ourselves. You'll find one of us at almost every major Land Rover Event in the country and we pride ourselves on being able to provide the community with the best products at the best prices.

Thanks everyone who chimed in for the kind words,

Erik

drowssap 06-30-2014 08:30 AM

Rovers North, British Atlantic, lucky 8 & BPU are the 4 most recommended on this site

steb4680 06-30-2014 09:06 AM

Going with Lucky 8 on this one. Expect my order next month. Thanks for all the replies