Discovery II Talk about the Land Rover Discovery II within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who has motorcycles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has motorcycles?

Just wondering if there are any other riders here?

Old 01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
Mudding
Default RE: Who has motorcycles?

08 Buell 1125r.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Three Wheeling

I've got an '03 Suzuki SV650. I bought it new while in college for use as my main vehicle. I've put over 75,000 miles on the thing through the cold winters and warm summers (yes, I was stupid enough to ride in Wisconsin winters). I don't have any pictures of its current look, I'm in the process of upgrading a few things (GSX-R front suspension, Ohlins rear shock, MotoGadget speedo/tach, Hella projector lamp headlights, etc...) for track duty this year.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:22 PM
TReK
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i does,,,

Ducati 999S

until recently also a 00' 748R with a big bore kit (853cc) that was making 160HP. it was my race bike, but since my last wreck at the track cost me well over 10k i decided to fore go racing for awhile. sold the race bike off in parts. here is a pic of my triple9 S. laundry list of stuff too long to remember.

Name:  DSC_8423sized.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  93.4 KB

before i acquired the duc i was riding a 01' hayabusa that i had built into a 240hp nitrous injected scream machine.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:46 PM
4wd Low

The around town kicker is a '93 Yamaha XJ600 (Seca II)
The otherrideis an '04 R1

Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Recovery Vehicle

^^NICE^^ Just the sound of a Ducati makes me all tingly and breath heavily. That was going to be my next purchase, but I got married, had kids and went back to school instead. Now I have no time or money (plus I see accident victims in the hospital once and a while which makes me glad I don't ride anymore). I own a Harley('03 Superglide) that I'm trying to sell anda '92 honda VFR that needs some TLC. I used to own an 04 GSXR 600 that I took to the track, but that got stolen in Virginia. There wasa time when I had a dream of racing a bike professionally, seems like a long time ago now. Hell, I was in construction and wanted to build my own track even. I don't think about riding too much these days until somebody brings it up like now but someday I might get back to it and maybe even get that Ducati. Ideally I would just ride on the track and say screw the street riding, it just holds you back anyways.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:52 PM
Winching
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm about to trade my old '92 GMC 4x4 for my dad's '87 Yamaha Radian 600.. and I am PUMPED about the deal. I have always wanted a motorcycle, ever since my sub-16 moped days.. hehehe

Old 01-19-2009, 06:58 PM
TReK

ORIGINAL: jkid

^^NICE^^ Just the sound of a Ducati makes me all tingly and breath heavily. That was going to be my next purchase, but I got married, had kids and went back to school instead. Now I have no time or money (plus I see accident victims in the hospital once and a while which makes me glad I don't ride anymore). I own a Harley('03 Superglide) that I'm trying to sell anda '92 honda VFR that needs some TLC. I used to own an 04 GSXR 600 that I took to the track, but that got stolen in Virginia. There wasa time when I had a dream of racing a bike professionally, seems like a long time ago now. Hell, I was in construction and wanted to build my own track even. I don't think about riding too much these days until somebody brings it up like now but someday I might get back to it and maybe even get that Ducati. Ideally I would just ride on the track and say screw the street riding, it just holds you back anyways.

see what my not being married or having kids does for me,,,,

Old 01-19-2009, 07:07 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

49 Panhead in storage. Sushhh DO NOT tell my wife!!! I have had the bike longer than the wife, if she knew I would have to get rid of one of them.

Old 01-19-2009, 07:11 PM
Mudding

3.5hp 1cylinder Kubota Diesel "Al Taqaddum" Chopper. What i did im my spare time in the Iraq.

Quick Reply: Who has motorcycles?