Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   LR3 (https://landroverforums.com/forum/lr3-28/)
-   -   gregs problem child (https://landroverforums.com/forum/lr3-28/gregs-problem-child-91133/)

dorthea1 09-04-2018 01:30 PM

gregs problem child

my lr3 2007 is showing no special programs available,I unplugged the transfer case module and plugged it back in.
tire pressure monitor fault, park is flashing

DavC 09-04-2018 02:23 PM

Run the codes, post those here

what is your battery voltage, is the battery good? Is the alternator good?

Need more information here....

dorthea1 09-12-2018 02:10 PM

peace love, and this thing is not driving but it is making me cazy

volts are fine, regulator is 13.8 14 when rpms are up . This started it read system mulfunction down high control,tire pressure monitorfail,the radio would go off flashers would go on. I changed brake light bulbs oem, brake switch,then we took it to a dealer and they told me itwas tire pressure monitor control, well they said we will start there. for a week then back to the same, then i left it out side the garage it would not even start flashers, and all kinds of codes trans faul no special programs its lowered. I unplugged the instrument cluster pluged it back in, did the same to the transfer case module, and the ECM nothing, pulled the rug up pass sidewas water after a few day it started up steal with trans faults, lower postion whats next

Blackngold77 09-12-2018 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by dorthea1 (Post 661706)
volts are fine, regulator is 13.8 14 when rpms are up . This started it read system mulfunction down high control,tire pressure monitorfail,the radio would go off flashers would go on. I changed brake light bulbs oem, brake switch,then we took it to a dealer and they told me itwas tire pressure monitor control, well they said we will start there. for a week then back to the same, then i left it out side the garage it would not even start flashers, and all kinds of codes trans faul no special programs its lowered. I unplugged the instrument cluster pluged it back in, did the same to the transfer case module, and the ECM nothing, pulled the rug up pass sidewas water after a few day it started up steal with trans faults, lower postion whats next

others certainly can say more, like abran, but to me that's the source of your problems. water leak in the cabin fried things on you.

1st step would be to check, and replace, the sunroof drain ends at the firewall

abran 09-12-2018 03:06 PM

As blackngold said. Stop the ingress of water first.

Then use spell check, punctuation, and some proper grammar to help us better understand your future posts(sorry to sound like an a$$, but if we are going to take the time to respond, you can take the time to structure your posts)

You will likely be battling corrosion on the connectors in the footwell area.

I would also examine the TCCM pins and connectors for corrosion.