Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   New Discovery V (https://landroverforums.com/forum/new-discovery-v-51/)
-   -   360 Camera Not Working (https://landroverforums.com/forum/new-discovery-v-51/360-camera-not-working-94687/)

ponderosajack 05-08-2019 09:10 PM

360 Camera Not Working

2017 HSE Si6: It seems that 3 of my 4 cameras in 360 mode are not working.
The view shows the ground surface for 1 of them, and is blacked out for the other 3.
Anybody else have this feature?

andries 05-08-2019 11:20 PM

Not seen that happen.
Do the cameras work when you select them specifically?

ponderosajack 05-09-2019 08:15 PM

No, they are dark when I select them. I've got an appointment to take it in next week. Update In-Control, and fix a seat belt that keeps grabbing.

ponderosajack 05-19-2019 07:03 PM

Update on my inoperative 360 cameras:
They are fixed. It wasn't the cameras but instead a failing parking sensor module that wasn't sending correct signals to the cameras and caused 3 of them to be off.
A side note: Prior to this, in traffic, if I pulled too close to the car in front of me, the parking sensors would trigger and come up on the dash. This was kind of annoying in heavy traffic. I thought it was normal, but now that they replaced the failing parking sensor, it no longer alerts me if I pull up too close to the car in front. It does give a warning if I pull up too close to a parked car or garage door but I have to be much closer than before. Today I noticed my gesture tailgate no longer opens with a kick gesture. It worked before my updates. Doesn't seem like it should be related but it must be somehow.

idahodiscovery 11-21-2021 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by ponderosajack (Post 690975)
Update on my inoperative 360 cameras:
They are fixed. It wasn't the cameras but instead a failing parking sensor module that wasn't sending correct signals to the cameras and caused 3 of them to be off.
A side note: Prior to this, in traffic, if I pulled too close to the car in front of me, the parking sensors would trigger and come up on the dash. This was kind of annoying in heavy traffic. I thought it was normal, but now that they replaced the failing parking sensor, it no longer alerts me if I pull up too close to the car in front. It does give a warning if I pull up too close to a parked car or garage door but I have to be much closer than before. Today I noticed my gesture tailgate no longer opens with a kick gesture. It worked before my updates. Doesn't seem like it should be related but it must be somehow.

By chance do you still have the paperwork from when they fixed this? Mine is having the same issue and I would be great to point them to the correct module right away so it's not stuck in the dealer for weeks while they try and fix it.

ponderosajack 11-21-2021 08:48 PM

I'm sure I have the paperwork. Will check tomorrow and let you know.

idahodiscovery 11-21-2021 08:54 PM

Thank you!

ponderosajack 11-21-2021 09:27 PM

Here it is:
869123 Diagnostic Allowance
865496 Module - Parking Aid Camera - Replace
869093 Configure Parking Aid Camera Module
1 LR081454 Module - Parking

This was done in May 2019 on my 2017 D5 HSE
Problem has not reoccurred.
I have had an entire blank display once but it fixed itself upon restart.