Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   New Member Introduction (https://landroverforums.com/forum/new-member-introduction-4/)
-   -   Discovery or H3 HMMM (https://landroverforums.com/forum/new-member-introduction-4/discovery-h3-hmmm-1688/)

Petes 03 Discovery 11-01-2005 08:04 PM

Discovery or H3 HMMM

I just picked up a used 03 discovery, it is a real nice ride and I'm still trying to compare it to my new H3- so far no comparison yeah the Discovery has lots of buttons but the H3 still has it beat in the ride and handling and off road it can't even come close one dealer was very rude when I went to look at the LR3 and told me the H3 was just a pickup truck well it was his loss since I went to another dealer to buy my Land Rover and then stopped by to see him the next day. maybe some day he will learn to keep his comments to himself although I doubt it.

Patrick 11-02-2005 06:44 PM

RE: Discovery or H3 HMMM

you have two vehicles that new? do you live somewhere that you need off roading capablilty?

mikemeyer0 11-02-2005 07:34 PM

The H3, hahahaha, it's funny how many people don't know it a chevrolet colorado (GMC Canyon) chassis, (complete). hahaha H3 don't compare to a disco, dosen't even compare to it's H2 brother, and not even close to an H1.

Randy Lover 11-02-2005 07:46 PM

so whatg do use people thinks better?

teamyonex 11-02-2005 10:24 PM

The H3 isn't even on the radar screen. When I see someone in an H3 I actually wince and pity them.

05LandRover 11-03-2005 02:22 AM

hell, i'm in a freelander and i pity them too.

Hummers are just cheaply constructed, plain and simple.

Built Ford Tough transfers to Land Rover as well.

GM= American Revolution? WTF? no, that was from 1776 to 1783, and we already won, why is there a need for another revolution unless GM is trying to break away from the Union, in which case, i propose bob lutz be indicted for treason.

FucI< GM!

mikemeyer0 11-03-2005 03:41 AM

I like Gm a lot, but in all seriousness, the H3 is just a chevrolet colorado. Oh yea, did I metion it has a inline 5 cyl, WTF?

Landzu 11-03-2005 06:10 PM

I feel this post is to bait us.

Petes 03 Discovery 11-03-2005 06:54 PM

the only thing it shares with the colorado is the engine the rest of the truck is true hummer and as far as it just being a 5 cyl, is no big thing it has lots of power and is a very strong.

Petes 03 Discovery 11-03-2005 06:58 PM

not to bait you but it did get lots of feedback, oh and land rover can lose their brakes to you people are brainwashed into thinking that the land rover are the best thing since sliced bread I PITY YOU