New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

HAVE????

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 09:19 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HAVE????

Hey guys im new an i just got my first SUV a 2002 Land Rover Discovery an i need to pack up the trunk now my problem is that theres not enough room with this plasic bar type thing that goes acoss the back right behind the seats it holds like a shade im guna call it b/c im not quite sure wat it is but it seems like it can come out i just cant figure it out if anyone knows if and how it comes out ......greatly appreciated i need to kno like ASAP ~TK

THANX

Old 08-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Administrator
Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: HAVE????

welcome to the site!!!

Old 08-20-2005, 10:39 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HAVE????

I can tell you how it works on mine. I think it is the same on yours. The cover have to places that connect to the sides. The plastic pieces on the ends are spring loaded. you pull one of them toward the middle, and lift up. do this slowly, untill you are sure of it. I will take some wiggleing the thing around to get it out of the vehicle, but it can be done. be sure to store it properly, flat and supported. They can be expensive to replace. welcome to the forum. there is alot of good information on the site. take a look around and enjoy. gotta love a rover. duboff