New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

new here from michigan

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 02:52 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new here from michigan

hi there everyone..
little bit about myself.. i am lebanease and my name is charbel. i have been living in the state and in michigan for 5 and half years.. i had a lot of range rover in the past over sease.. but that is my first one here..

i actualy like the classic range rover because of the rounded headlight.. off course i would live to have newer one.. but old will do it for now..

i work / buy and sell bmw cars and parts as a hobby so the range will be to replace my grand cherokee now because i feel it is about ready to break on me.. i tow all the cars i buy and i get at least like 5 cars a month maybe more somnetimes..

love the range rover. 1991 with 112000 original miles on it.. got it from a guy who bought it from his cousin company that closed.. there company use to do tests on cars and suv so i guess maybe about 3 years ago everything was changed on this range rover and replaced to brand new..

drives exelent no noise or nothing..

now couple of questions.. it dont matter if it is warm or cold or what ever.. it always take more then one cranck to start it.. so it won't start right up.. it cranck for maybe 8 second.. !!! any idea?

second question is the blower motor for the ac and heat. it only works on hight speed last buttom! is that the blower controle in the console? how can i find one?

last but not least.. i need rear around the window trim and the trunk.. they are rusted bad.. everything else in the intire suv is great no rust..

and is there any way or anything i can do to fix the bad gas milege? i have no record of the range what so ever!

where do i start ? what do i change beside the engine oil? any common problem i have to be aware of? i will be driving 10 hours and sometimes more to pick up cars.. il, oh, pa, ny.. and more..

any help will be awsome.. thanks

oh ye.. it came with bunch of brand new suspension and springs and a lot of other stuff if anyone inetersted email me.

Name:  rangerover011.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  77.3 KB

Name:  rangerover008.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  81.7 KB