New Member Introduction Are you new to Land Rover Forums? WELCOME! Tell us about yourself! (This section is not for technical questions)

New to Land Rover

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 08:20 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Land Rover

Hello,
I just got a 2004 LR Discovery I got from a Guy who was in a bind, the vehicle had been sitting for a few years it has many of little problems with it and I want to start mending it back together it has 107 k miles and it has the service engine soon light on with a intermittent misfire but once I cleared it it has not returned yet, but now its reading O2 sensor position two bank 2 I cleared it and I am waiting for it to come back and for the sensor to arrive in the mail. I also have the 3 amigos going on coupled with the break light, the code reader does not read ABS i ordered one that will I am also waiting for that before I mess with it more. I did get a used ABS modulator from ebay that claimed no lights on I have replaced it twice with used once that they sent me no dice, so I also turned the rotors and replaced the breaks and attempted to flush them but i must not be doing it right since now i have a soft pedal and breaks that lock. I want to get this rig to tip top shape before the weather turns in washington so I plan on a tune up in the near future any advice on the break problem?