Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   ebay / craigslist......fun stuff (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/ebay-craigslist-fun-stuff-71835/)

dusty1 02-06-2015 12:48 PM

ebay / craigslist......fun stuff

always good stuff on ebay and craig's list. post up your outrageous findings.
I will start
does anyone know where I can get a yellow and black rope?
apparently its worth well over 20k. so I will surely be adding one to my truck:D

Land Rover Discovery SE7 | eBay

OverRover 02-06-2015 01:18 PM

" so I will surely be adding one to my truck:D "

Don't forget to add the LR SPECIAL Vehicles DECALS and most important the sweet RED valve covers. That's where the true value is! :):D

I like the "41 watching".... watching what who is the biggest jacka$$ and pulls the trigger on this rig? :eek:

dusty1 02-06-2015 01:25 PM

I like that they have the original window sticker. 38k.
must be the bright aluminum 5bar tread plate on the running boards that put it in special vehicle sticker status

OverRover 02-06-2015 01:30 PM

I like the last 2 lines under Description:

Please keep in mind we keep upgrading this one of kind discovery, therefore it might have slightly more options.

This vehicle might of had over 1,000 dollars in damages due to previous accident ( vehicle looks exceptionally good its a state law to announce all the damages over a 1,000 dollars) If you have any questions please feel free to cal us at any time...

I love used car lots! :D

Shiftonthefly1 02-06-2015 03:46 PM

Um...wow. just...wow

OffroadFrance 02-06-2015 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by dusty1 (Post 503014)
always good stuff on ebay.
apparently its worth well over 20k. so I will surely be adding one to my truck:D

Nah, that's not black and yellow, that's black and genuine gold thread at that price. Or it could be they're 'aving a 'laff' or maybe just escaped from the funny farm. ;):D

OffroadFrance 02-06-2015 07:19 PM

So, that's 5K for the truck, 5K for the addon's, 15K for the fancy rope and 3K for BS. Nice little earner if you can get it. It makes my TD5 worth ................ now lets see .................... say $30K ............. a real snip eh :rolleyes::D

That has got to be the most expensive D2 I've ever seen for it's age $28K or £19K .................... as Mr McEnroe said "you cannot be serious" :eek::D

dusty1 02-06-2015 07:54 PM

bad thing is that its not someone trying to get all their money back from add ons.......not that much added on. rack, cheap light bar, warn winch, arb....that's only like 12 bolts........not even 1/2 way to that "omg, I've spent a fortune on modifications" area.
for that coin it should come with 5yr/100k warranty or a really attractive nanny.

ArmyRover 02-06-2015 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by dusty1 (Post 503014)
always good stuff on ebay.

And here I thought Snooky was the trashiest looking thing to come out of New Jersey....

OffroadFrance 02-07-2015 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by dusty1 (Post 503096)
bad thing is that its not someone trying to get all their money back from add ons.......not that much added on. rack, cheap light bar, warn winch, arb....that's only like 12 bolts........not even 1/2 way to that "omg, I've spent a fortune on modifications" area.
for that coin it should come with 5yr/100k warranty or a really attractive nanny.

You can have the 5yr/100k warranty Dusty and I'll take the attractive nanny ............................. soooo, at my age beggars can't be choosers ;):D