Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   Just needed to relieve my anger. (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/just-needed-relieve-my-anger-56677/)

LRchick 02-12-2013 12:39 PM

Just needed to relieve my anger.

Hello Rover family, :)
I am writing this because I needed to let some of my anger out just freely as I do not have a punching bag here. Well I have a Land Rover for parts at my parent’s house. I gave my dad permission to sell the bar that goes across the front. Well the piece of s*** that it was sold to took advantage and stole both headlights and the MAF sensor. Some of you might be thinking why my dad didn’t stop him, because he wasn’t there it was only my cousin and the guy told my cousin that he had talked to me already about it.

I am freaking angry the fact that one tries to help and suddenly you end up f***** because of it. This is usually the reason I don’t trust people. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! He knows that what he took isn’t cheap and it’s easier to steal, but he doesn’t know he messed with the wrong girl. :mad:

I needed to let out my frustration, anger, hate, on the forum since I know I won’t break my laptop and if I’m screaming you guys don’t hear me, plus some of you might be able to relate. I was being rude to everyone that tried talking to me because I was fired up and hated everyone at that moment, if you need help just ask don’t take my s*** and say I gave it to you. I might have been ok with him taking it if he would have asked first, but since he didn’t he’ll know who I am tomorrow going to get my s*** back. :cool:

Scope 02-12-2013 03:39 PM

Hey,
I know a guy who knows a guy who takes care of problems like this.Just kidding,hope
you get it sorted.

wreckdiver1321 02-12-2013 03:48 PM

Aw geez. I'm sorry to hear this. People like this just piss me off. What a jackass.

I hope you get your stuff back, I'm rootin' for ya! :)

LRchick 02-12-2013 03:49 PM

Thank you Scope :rolleyes: your post made me laugh. :D Look I know violence is not the answer but actually I was thinking I am gonna get my s*** back and then so he doesn't give me the messed up MAF im gonna break his before I leave. :D
Apparently just thinking about it makes me want to go shoot his Rover windows!! :eek:

Wreckdiver1321.. . .thank you. I know I hope that I can find him home tomorrow. . .I'm ready to kick some a**!!!

wreckdiver1321 02-12-2013 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by LRchick (Post 377790)
Wreckdiver1321.. . .thank you. I know I hope that I can find him home tomorrow. . .I'm ready to kick some a**!!!

Haha much luck to ya girlie. Clearly he messed with the wrong girl! :)

I'd give that dude a damn good seeing to.... With words of course :D

Savannah Buzz 02-12-2013 09:14 PM

Well, you can get a MAF from the salvage yard for like $29. Might be a little easier on Dad. If you look up the price on Rock Auto, it is like $1400. In most states, that is a serious theft charge. While personal inflicted mayhem is a possibility, you really may want to discuss this with the local authorities.

LRchick 02-13-2013 12:25 PM

Savannah as much as I would like to teach this piece of crap a lesson myself, I do know that I wouldn't do anything that could harm my parents as he knows where they live and so on.

Luckily there is a healthier way to get the anger out, just head to the gym and workout until I am feeling too tired even to be angry.

antichrist 02-13-2013 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by LRchick (Post 377965)
Luckily there is a healthier way to get the anger out, just head to the gym and workout until I am feeling too tired even to be angry.

I have a much more productive suggestion, come help me cut and haul firewood. By time we get the pickup and 18' trailer loaded with oak I guarantee you that you'll be too tired to think, much less be angry.
To make sure you're exhausted you can even run my Stihl 075, it weighs 27 lbs. :D

SSL9000J 02-13-2013 04:58 PM

Just call the cops and press charges, make the a-hole's life a nightmare.

Savannah Buzz 02-13-2013 05:54 PM

Think about it this way, if Dad had sold him a wheel barrow, and he had helped himself to the riding lawn mower, would you delay calling the police?

As for anger, count to 10. If still angry, better make it 100.