Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   SHTF or in my life; just another day of bad luck... What to have in your rover? (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/shtf-my-life%3B-just-another-day-bad-luck-what-have-your-rover-69459/)

OffroadFrance 09-30-2014 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by catandmouse (Post 483800)
Are those all needs or are there some 'wants' mixed in there...?...

Nah, they are all needs for a long wait for the wrecker truck to arrive. Sensible fella eh. ;):D

catandmouse 09-30-2014 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by slabrat (Post 483723)

A recording of the lovely Mrs. Slabrat in case she is not there to complain about the Rover issues.

Awe.. now that's true love....

catandmouse 09-30-2014 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance (Post 483802)
Nah, they are all needs for a long wait for the wrecker truck to arrive. Sensible fella eh. ;):D

Why does he need a chair when he has the waterbed and the seats of the Rover? :confused:

OffroadFrance 09-30-2014 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by catandmouse (Post 483815)
Why does he need a chair when he has the waterbed and the seats of the Rover? :confused:

Probably to sit outside under the stars in the fresh air and later watch the sunrise whilst still waiting ;):D ............ simples. :)

OffroadFrance 09-30-2014 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by slabrat (Post 483725)
He means a flashlight I think?? Although a torch could be handy easier to start a campfire than a bic lighter hmmm :D

What's a 'flashlight' ...................... an expose in the dark ;):eek:

You yanks eh, English eh, hmmm, :rolleyes: ;) .................. as I said before ..................... almost the same language ;)

slabrat 09-30-2014 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by OffroadFrance (Post 483822)
What's a 'flashlight' ...................... an expose in the dark ;):eek:

You yanks eh, English eh, hmmm, :rolleyes: ;) .................. as I said before ..................... almost the same language ;)

The statue of liberty holds a torch. LOL

OffroadFrance 10-01-2014 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by slabrat (Post 483834)
The statue of liberty holds a torch. LOL

Nah, it's copper, wrought iron and steel otherwise she'd have burned her hand, eh, after standing there for 120 years. ;):D

slabrat 10-02-2014 08:47 AM

Flashlight make no sense either. But portable handheld illumination device, is a bit cumbersome,

OffroadFrance 10-02-2014 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by slabrat (Post 484103)
Flashlight make no sense either. But portable handheld illumination device, is a bit cumbersome,

You're right so ............... torch will do ;):)

What's that picture, it looks like many things one can imagine but I've figured it to be a pothole or sink hole. As a matter of interest, totally off thread again of course, I used to go rock climbing many years ago in the 60's, 70's and 80's. Didn't do potholing though .......... too claustrophobic for me as it took me many years before I even wore a full face crash helmet. :eek: