Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Off Topic (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/)
-   -   So what tools,spare parts and other equipment do you guys carry with ya? (https://landroverforums.com/forum/off-topic-5/so-what-tools-spare-parts-other-equipment-do-you-guys-carry-ya-71637/)

bmeier 01-26-2015 10:17 PM

So what tools,spare parts and other equipment do you guys carry with ya?

Lets see some pics. Show us the junk in your trunk .:D:D

I'll post my pics tomorrow. :cool:

ArmyRover 01-26-2015 10:54 PM

No pics but, a starter, alternator, fluids, recovery gear, and a blackhawk medic bag converted to tools.

Shiftonthefly1 01-26-2015 11:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 36376

Gallon of coolant. 5 quart jug of Rotella. Quart of atf. Bottle jack. Tow rope. Tow strap. Ratchet straps. Block of wood. Spare plugs. Tps sensor. Fuses. Relays. Wire. Belts. Hoses clamps and patches. Tire plugs. Air pump.
I used to carry a tool back pack. See other thread...

OffroadFrance 02-01-2015 05:21 PM

None, apart from a few screwdivers and some small sockets plus the mandatory safety kit and warning triangle.

I carry a couple of 'depannage camion' cards which the insurance covers for breakdowns or a lift and tow. ;):)

TOM R 02-01-2015 07:01 PM

Socket set, hammer , screwdrivers, adjustable, duct tape, we 40, some electrical stuff, serp belt, fuel pump, recovery gear, fluids

OffroadFrance 02-02-2015 03:24 AM

"no matter the cost ~ The Doctor" ....................... you mean Valentino Rossi aka 'The Doctor' of course Tom :);):)

bmeier 02-02-2015 09:44 AM

I carry a jump-box,tire repair kit,Two large tool boxes with every tool needed to do field work on truck.hatchet,e-tool-bow saw, large first aid kit, small air compressor,Tow straps,550cord,spare fuse's/relay's wire,vacuum lines, spare parts- t-stat,water-pump,etc. box of misc. engine sensors, coolant hose's,plug wires,plugs,maps,binder with printed Rave manual(yea it's big)fishing pole/tackle,toilet paper, truck light bulbs,3'cheater bar,block of wood, flat piece of 2'x2' metal plate,bug out bag, machete,sleeping bag, fire log,4 gallons water,Jerry can, spare truck fluids.jumper cables ,100 mph tape, (duct tape can suck it),wd-40,serpentine belt, flares, tarp,rain coat, bungee cords, small ratchet straps, Flashlights, Q- beam, Deet and "off", spare ammo & a couple of mre's. Everything fits in a black "gorilla" brand tough tote except the Bug out bag and 1 quick access tool box, everything is secured in place to prevent movement. Can you tell I was a boyscout?!? lol:cool:

jimvw57 02-02-2015 10:04 AM

depends where I am going. usually around town I carry a 4 leaf clover and a cell phone.

Heading to the cabin for the weekend is a different story...

dusty1 02-02-2015 10:15 AM

swiss army knife and a stick of chewing gum.

dusty1 02-02-2015 10:19 AM

I actually separate bags. I have an axle bag, cooling system bag, engine bag, tire bag, etc. depending on what i'm doing, I can add or subtract bags. makes it quick to grab one bag and do field repair, not having to dig through all my junk to swap a busted axle since it's only a small handful of tools.