Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/)
-   -   2002 SD Discovery with 2001 Parts truck (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/2002-sd-discovery-2001-parts-truck-75504/)

clint70 09-08-2015 12:02 PM

2002 SD Discovery with 2001 Parts truck

8 Attachment(s)
Asking: 5000.00

This vehicle has been taken care of from the day I got it. Mechanically it is solid, I have never had any major issues. It has had the top end of the engine rebuilt 6500 miles ago (receipts available). I have used this truck as my daily driver and it runs well.

This was initially bought to be my off road vehicle, but it has been my daily driver and off road toy as it is a fun vehicle to drive. Mechanically I have done all scheduled maintenance and made sure if there were any issues - they were addressed right away.

I have put the standard off road mods on, 2" Terrafirma lift, Diff guards, Bumpers, winch, Centre Locking Diff, amongst others.

I am looking to upgrade to a bit bigger SUV, sad to put it for sale. Hope that you'll find as much fun as I did.

Also, there is an entire 2001 SE truck for spare parts, although the interior and engine are not there any more. Still entire drive line (transmission, transfer case, axels, diffs etc) is still there. Plus the body, glass and electrical is all in tact.

wynhd 09-16-2015 07:57 PM

Is the headliner still in the truck, needing the rear over head net and frame?

Extinct 09-20-2015 05:30 PM

Price?

Originally Posted by clint70 (Post 534951)
Asking: 5000.00

This vehicle has been taken care of from the day I got it. Mechanically it is solid, I have never had any major issues. It has had the top end of the engine rebuilt 6500 miles ago (receipts available). I have used this truck as my daily driver and it runs well.

This was initially bought to be my off road vehicle, but it has been my daily driver and off road toy as it is a fun vehicle to drive. Mechanically I have done all scheduled maintenance and made sure if there were any issues - they were addressed right away.

I have put the standard off road mods on, 2" Terrafirma lift, Diff guards, Bumpers, winch, Centre Locking Diff, amongst others.

I am looking to upgrade to a bit bigger SUV, sad to put it for sale. Hope that you'll find as much fun as I did.

Also, there is an entire 2001 SE truck for spare parts, although the interior and engine are not there any more. Still entire drive line (transmission, transfer case, axels, diffs etc) is still there. Plus the body, glass and electrical is all in tact.

clint70 09-21-2015 05:52 PM

Extinct, just looking on eBay (1996 Land Rover Discovery Overhead Ceiling Cargo Netting Pocket Assembly | eBay)

So say 60 for both? They are there and are in average condition.

Extinct 09-22-2015 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by clint70 (Post 536458)
Extinct, just looking on eBay (1996 Land Rover Discovery Overhead Ceiling Cargo Netting Pocket Assembly | eBay)

So say 60 for both? They are there and are in average condition.

I think this message was for WynHD

Extinct 09-22-2015 08:02 AM

What does anyone use those for anyway?

wynhd 09-23-2015 05:42 PM

@clint70- thank you. Found locally for $30, nets and vent to replace my broken ones.

lordmorpheus 09-26-2015 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Extinct (Post 536504)
What does anyone use those for anyway?

I keep boxes of chalk and chalkboard eraser in mine for my kids to play with on trips. I painted my headliner with chalkboard paint tinted to match the grey of the interior plastics.