Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE ($15,000)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 09:23 AM
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE ($15,000)

Accepting reasonable offers. Silver exterior with black interior. Fully loaded with all options for the model year. Extensive dealer service and maintenance records. No accidents, alarms or faults. Strong motor. Brand new Key FOB. Original LRD bike rack is avilable. Very low miles for an enthusiast to appreciate and enjoy. Normal wear tear and dings - do not ask me to count them. Brand new headliner, new front and rear brakes, rear suspension converted to coils. Mobile full synthetic oil.
All else is original. Miles will increase as the vehicle is in use. Private owner, please don’t waste my time. I don’t need help selling. Offered "as is where is" and "with no warranties implied or given." Do not scam me. I will not ship.

Silver Exterior with Balck Interior

New tires and brake pads

Transmisson servce, synthetic oil, filter and air filter service done.

Last edited by Moti; 05-25-2019 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Location: Takoma Park, MD
Old 05-25-2019, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator
Received 1,465 Likes on 1,196 Posts

Since you wont ship you might want to let folks know a general location of the vehicle. Also it’s a forum rule thanks

Old 05-25-2019, 03:15 PM
Super Moderator

So dumb question does it have 57k miles or 61k miles since you have a picture of both odometers?

Old 05-25-2019, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Moti
Accepting reasonable offers. Silver exterior with black interior. Fully loaded with all options for the model year. Extensive dealer service and maintenance records. No accidents, alarms or faults. Strong motor. Brand new Key FOB. Original LRD bike rack is avilable. Very low miles for an enthusiast to appreciate and enjoy. Normal wear tear and dings - do not ask me to count them. Brand new headliner, new front and rear brakes, rear suspension converted to coils. Mobile full synthetic oil.
All else is original. Miles will increase as the vehicle is in use. Private owner, please don’t waste my time. I don’t need help selling. Offered "as is where is" and "with no warranties implied or given." Do not scam me. I will not ship.

Silver Exterior with Balck Interior

New tires and brake pads

Transmisson servce, synthetic oil, filter and air filter service done.

Quoted for posterity

Old 05-25-2019, 08:05 PM
Pro Wrench
Received 388 Likes on 315 Posts

$15k and no interior photos?

Old 05-27-2019, 04:59 AM
6th Gear

You are welcome to view the vehicle in person. Outside, inside, underside, downside which ever side you wish.

Old 05-29-2019, 08:47 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 109 Likes on 76 Posts

And he'll wonder why it doesnt sell.......

Take a gander at "good" ads on Craigslist or Ebay and revisit your methods here... geesh!!!

Old 05-29-2019, 09:57 AM
6th Gear

My methods are just that - mine! No "wonder" here either. I am not desperate lol! Of course such responses from riff raffs are bound to!

Old 05-29-2019, 10:05 AM
Rock Crawling
Received 109 Likes on 76 Posts

I'm no riff raff... lol...

Your ad is terrible, that part is not debatable.
You have pics of two different odometers showing two different mileages.
No interior pics.
Fun comment - "dings - do not ask me to count them"
But feel $15k is an appropriate price.

If you want to start at that high of a price point, you put the effort into the ad and description to support it.
This isnt even close. This ad is barely Facebook Marketplace worthy much less in the Land Rover classifieds.

Old 06-22-2019, 03:07 PM
Drifting
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some people have no clue how to sell a vehicle, even when they are given hints what to ad to the listing. Include location, full history with lots of photos showing to good and the bad. Basically what you would want to see if you where interested in the vehicle. You ask a high end price... make a high end listing and don't get pissey when someone trys to give you much needed HELP!

Quick Reply: 2004 Land Rover Discovery HSE ($15,000)