Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 09:13 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool FS: 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Hey members, attempting to sell an immaculate 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged for my boyfriend. Even created a custom site for the Range... www.buythisrange.com or you can just check out the online photo gallery here.

A sexy vehicle that I hate to see go, but bikes are on the list for the summer and we've got 1 too many modes of transportation. Anyways, I'll post straight up from what's on the site. I hope I'm not violating any forum rules... I'm typically on my350z and have a solid reputation there if anyone is in doubt due to my low / nonexistent post count.

ABOUT:

For sale is a 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Supercharged.

Price: Asking $34,000

Exterior: Silver

Interior: 5 Passenger Black Leather

Vin SALSH23466A966408

Mileage Current 53,430 (Will vary as this is a Daily Driver)

Exterior

The body is in Excellent condition with no dings or dents & The paint is in excellent condition! Interior Fully loaded - This vehicle comes with every option possible including: Rear-seat DVD entertainment system ($2,500 - Dual screens, 6-DVD Changer and remote control). Refrigerator in center console Radar Based Adaptive Cruise Control ($2,000) Personal Telephone Integration System ($400 - Voice-activated and steering wheel controls). Sirius Satellite Radio tuner ($400)

Standard on the Sport

14-speaker, 550 watt Harmon Kardon Logic 7 sound system includes an in-dash 6-CD changer, Satellite radio, MP3-player interface, and separate controls for front and rear passengers allowing them to listen to different music/movies. GPS Navigation (Voice activated) COLD WEATHER PACKAGE - two-stage heated front seats, heated rear seats, and heated front windshield and washer jets.

The interior of this vehicle

is virtually flawless - repeat - Very clean interior! The interior shows very little wear if any and the AC blows ice cold air and the heat is blistering. All interior and electronic components are in excellent working condition! This vehicle is in PRISTINE /MINT Condition - No accidents, Non-smoker, 2 owners, low mileage, Always garaged - She is Pristine mechanical condition - This vehicle is Mechanically perfect and needs nothing - This truck drives STRONG and is perfect in every way!

Meticulously serviced

The vehicle has recently undergone dealer Service at Rosenthal Jaguar-Land Rover, Vienna VA on 2/20/2011 for the scheduled 52,500 mile service (Next service is at 60,900 miles, or not for another 7470 miles) and while there, had a full inspection performed, of which it passed flawlessly. Feel free to contact Kevin M Dooley: Master certified service advisor for service history - Website: http://www.rosenthallandrover.com/

If you are interested in the car, I encourage you to have this vehicle inspected - Schedule an appointment to get it checked out at a shop of your choice, Bring a mechanic with you to the test drive or have your trusted family or friends come take a look for you - I would never consider offering it for sale if the truck was not perfect. Reason for the sale: My girlfriend and I are buying our first home together, so the truck unfortunately has to go for now. Current Kelly Blue Book Value (Excellent condition): Suggested retail - 40,525.00, Private party - $37,325.00, Trade in $34,075.00, Fully optioned, this vehicle had an original MSRP of $76,150, this truck will represent significant savings over a brand new Range Rover - and no other comparable Range Rover can come close - this truck is as clean, well serviced and as mechanically perfect as they get!

This truck comes with 2 Fobs, as well as the original owner's manual & owners DVD.

Check out the car's bio at www.BuyThisRange.com for pictures.

DETAILS:

Engine:

4.2L SMPI 32-valve Supercharged V8 Horsepower 390 @ 5750 RPM Torque (lb-ft) 410 @ 3500 RPM Transmission & Drivetrain

This Vehicle is equipped with the Optional Rear Differential Lock ($500) in addition to the standard: 6 speed ZF transmission with Normal, Sport, and Manual "Command Shift" modes. Permanent Four-Wheel Drive with Electronically Controlled Locking Center Differential.

Transfer Case:

Two-speed electronic transfer gearbox with low range ratio of 2.9 to 1 & Shift-on-the-move capability. Brembo Brakes with 4-piston calipers. Brand New Firestone Destination ST Tires just installed on the 20" wheels Off Road Capabilities Terrain Response System Is a Multi-mode driver selectable system that allows users to switch between the type of terrain being negotiated - General Pavement, Grass/Gravel/Snow, Mud/Ruts, Sand or Rock Crawl.

The Computer adjusts parameters of all Dynamic Systems (DSC, 4ETC, HDC) , allowable Traction Control Slip, Engine Throttle Response, Air Suspension Height, Differentials, and Gear Ratio to optimize drivability, comfort and traction. Advanced 4X4 information center Onscreen Display shows information relevant to off-road driving such as which direction the wheels are pointed, the Terrain Response mode selected, and which wheels are in contact with the ground. HDC - Hill Descent Control System Designed to limit speed and maintain controllability in steep downhill descents by manipulating the throttle and ABS to achieve a target speed of 1.6 mph in low range.

Suspension:

Air Suspension with Active Performance and Load Leveling Ride Height Can be raised for off road use and lowered for convenient access. The controls for the suspension, high and low range selection, hill descent control, and terrain response are all grouped together at the rear of the center console. Extended Profile mode Giving the Sport an extra 1.5 inches of clearance when the computer senses that the vehicle is high centered. In this mode, the driver can hold the "up" switch on (for 3 seconds with a foot on the brake) for another 1.5 inches or 3 inches over the normal off road mode -- a total of almost 12 inches of clearance.

Electronic Drivers Aids/Safety DSC/DRS/4ETC:

Dynamic Stability Control/Dynamic Response System/Four-Wheel Electronic Traction Control. Computer Controlled Active Anti-Roll Control's Active roll mitigation senses when the Sport is heavier on one side than the other and uses corrective action such as limiting throttle input, activating or deactivating sway bars, and selectively applying braking forces to one or more wheels to prevent rollover. The system also acts on the anti-sway bars to improve body control in corners; the bars are decoupled on the straights for greater ride comfort and off-road for maximum wheel articulation.

Adaptive Head Lights:

Lights pivot while steering to allow for better vision during cornering.

Collision Activated Inertia:

Switch Automatically unlocks doors, turns off the fuel supply to the engine, and turns on hazard lights in the event of a collision.

Air Bags:

Front and Seat-Mounted Side Air Bags for Driver and Front passenger - Side-Curtain Air Bags for everyone on board.

ABS:

Electronic Brake-Force Distribution Front and Rear radar based parking sensors Rain and Speed-Sensing wipers

Check out the car's bio at www.BuyThisRange.com for the video of this vehicle.

The car is located in Woodbridge, VA. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Email the my boyfriend at buythisrange@gmail.com or call below:

Robert 571-499-1466

Heather 703-447-0891