Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

MARS EAS Kit plus EAS reset tool

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 10:24 AM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MARS EAS Kit plus EAS reset tool

Normal 0 For sale is an M.A.R.S (Manual Air Recovery System) bypass kit. I used this kit to troubleshoot EAS problems I was having with my 1996 Range Rover. I have since sold the vehicle and I am now selling the Kit. Note that I only used the MARS kit to locate a leaking airbag. The MARS kit made it possible to isolate the valve block and find the problem. The MARS kit piggybacks on the EAS air plumbing with no cutting or drilling of the lines. The lines to the valve block are unplugged and plumbed via "tees" into the air valves mounted on a plate at the front of the engine compartment. At any time, air can be pumped into any corner. As long as the lines and the air bladders are in good shape you can use his system to get you out of any jam. (In my case the drivers side rear air bag needed to be replaced). In addition I am including the EAS software and the special EAS cable to reset the EAS trouble code fault. To save you time I have included both windows and pocket PC software plus detailed instructions on how to use the software. This will save you time in looking this information up on the web. Combined both items are a very useful tool to have in troubleshooting your Range Rovers EAS system. I am asking 110.00 for everything which is cheaper than the MARS kit alone. Any questions please email me at simjack@optonline.net.

[IMG]local://upfiles/11046/428A839420F7446E944F5D7EA5B641B6.jpg[/IMG]