Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Range Rover Classic - Parts Car for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018, 12:16 PM
Mudding
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Range Rover Classic - Parts Car for Sale

Hey all, I'm helping my pops clear out some stuff and first to go will be his old Range Rover Classic.

I think it's a '95, 4 door automatic. I was basically raised in this car but now it doesn't start (fuel pump issue I believe) and has been sitting idle for about 3 years.

There are a lot of good pickings on there, including new brakes and rotors, nice brush guard, some HELLA fog lights, running boards, etc but the best part is that the engine was completely rebuilt not long before other issues shut it down.

I believe he also has a large stash of other spare parts for the car.

Probably the best bet would be to call him directly as he'll have more details about what's been done over the years.

One thing that complicates the matter is that the car was struck in the right rear quarter, and insurance slapped it with an SALVAGE title after the estimate was way over the value. It's really just body work though and it's even been pounded out enough to look decently straight.

Ideally someone would come pick it up in northeastern PA, but we might be able to tow it within a reasonable distance.

If interested, please PM me and I'll give you his number.

Here are some images. Not a ton, and I'm trying to get more, but will give a good idea of the shape it's in: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13M...Jrc-cfh5LBatoP

Old 08-14-2018, 12:45 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts

It looks more like a '94 given the lack of crush can covers on the front bumper and the older style seal around the front windshield. Where in NE PA is the truck located and how much do you want for the whole truck and the boxes of parts? You can PM me if like or email me directly using the email in my signature.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 10-15-2018, 05:21 PM
Mudding

Bumping this! Would like to get this thing out of the driveway before winter. Also, some updates and other offerings:

We have another RRC, in white. It's in NJ at a shop, but he's also trying to unload that one. Not sure about it's state, but I'm sure he'll talk your ear off about it.

ALSO ALSO we recently got a white p38 Range Rover that we are currently stripping for parts (to benefit the lives of our TWO OTHER p38s...God help us). Once we take what we need, there will be some good parts leftover if you're interested in that down the road.

If interested, please PM and I'll share my dad's phone. Text is best way to get in touch. Help us get rid of some Landy bodies and bits before my mom kicks us all out of the house!

Old 10-16-2018, 02:24 PM
Drifting
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Any OEM P38 brush guards? I'm local as well in NJ.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:28 PM
Mudding
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

What condition are the RRC front seats in? I'm looking for a set.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:36 AM
Mudding

Originally Posted by jagshop22
Any OEM P38 brush guards? I'm local as well in NJ.
I actually think there may be a set of p38 brush guards sitting around, but not sure if they're up for sale. I know he has 2 good p38s that he's keeping in rotation.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:38 AM
Mudding

Originally Posted by vanbadri
What condition are the RRC front seats in? I'm looking for a set.
Eh, I'm not there at the moment and forget what the seats are like but I'm gonna guess they've not great. The car has more valuable mechanical parts on it than interior stuff, I'm sure. PM me and I'll shoot you my old man's number and he can send you pictures.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:25 AM
Drifting
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DiscoNickBK
I actually think there may be a set of p38 brush guards sitting around, but not sure if they're up for sale. I know he has 2 good p38s that he's keeping in rotation.
I'm an interested buyer if you'd like to find out.