Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

South Bay Service

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2007, 04:08 PM
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default South Bay Service

I recently had my truck serviced atSouth Bay Land Roverfor a leaking head gasket,and you would not believe the quality of service I received. They had my truck for 10 days before they even started to work on it. Two day after they started they call me and said my truck was ready. when I went to get my truck Ichecked the engine oil ,it was a dirty as it was when I took it there, but they charged me for an oil change. They was the first step in a very bad experience. The service engine light came on the next day. I take it back, they say a spark plug was the reason. They said they cleaned it and the truck was ok. The next day the light comes on again,I take it back again. This time they say one of the censors needs to be replaced. the next day the light, (you guessed it) , the light comes on again. They give me yet another reason for the service engine light. At this point I contactB.A.R. and consumer affairs, and anybody elsewho would listen,. Eventually I got my money back $3600.00. I would not recommed anyonetakingtheircar there for service. These guys can`t even repair their own trucks. Thats very, very sad.

Old 04-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Drifting
Default RE: South Bay Service

Thxs for the information you refer South Bay Los Angeles CA area.

Old 07-11-2007, 11:30 PM
7th Gear
Default RE: South Bay Service

Never visit Land Rover South Bay. Their rating at BBB is "F" and I still waitingfor their full refund of my car for more than 3 months (see below link). TheManager there just wasting my time and I have to resolve the problem with legal action. I received some other forum members that they have numerous problems with this dealer. Just want to warn all forum members about their bad reputation.

https://landroverforums.com/m_24089/tm.htm