Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

Disco II Raingutter finisher trim

Old 01-29-2016, 12:39 PM
TReK
Received 161 Likes on 136 Posts

I have one pair of front gutters trim pieces left.

Old 02-20-2016, 06:43 AM
Drifting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Paul I'll buy the pair of front gutters trim.

Please send me the paypal address. thanks

Old 02-20-2016, 07:21 AM
TReK

I have a new truck that came in on Thursday. It has the two front drip finishers you're looking for. I will make them as yours but you will need to give me a few days to remove them safely. I have to remove the two A pillars before I remove the finishers and to remove the pillars safely I have to remove the fenders and hood. It's one thing to rip a broken part off the truck and quite another to safely remove a part that is buried behind a couple of others. I will be in touch.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 02-20-2016, 07:23 AM
Drifting

Paul... I will also need both from rear.

How much for all four?

Old 02-20-2016, 07:27 AM
TReK

I was just responding to your email. If the fronts come off perfectly, they are $25 each. If not, they will be discounted. The rears (I have both in stock) are $20 each. If you want, you can PayPal me $70 ($20 each for the rears and $15 each for the fronts) that would cover the cost, including shipping should the fronts not come out perfectly. They would still be fine and mount securely but the small inner clip is what usually breaks on removal. That way you know you have all four. If the two come out perfectly I'll just send you an invoice for $20 to make up for the cost of two perfect finishers.

If all that makes sense, my PayPal is paulgrant@mac.com. I'll confess that I'm always more motivated to get parts of the truck when they've already been paid for.
Cheers,
Paul

Old 02-20-2016, 07:34 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
I was just responding to your email. If the fronts come off perfectly, they are $25 each. If not, they will be discounted. The rears (I have both in stock) are $20 each. If you want, you can PayPal me $70 ($20 each for the rears and $15 each for the fronts) that would cover the cost, including shipping should the fronts not come out perfectly. They would still be fine and mount securely but the small inner clip is what usually breaks on removal. That way you know you have all four. If the two come out perfectly I'll just send you an invoice for $20 to make up for the cost of two perfect finishers.

If all that makes sense, my PayPal is paulgrant@mac.com. I'll confess that I'm always more motivated to get parts of the truck when they've already been paid for.
Cheers,
Paul
Yep
Will PayPal you tomorrow when I get home!

Thanks

Old 02-20-2016, 07:35 AM
TReK

Originally Posted by fellipe
Yep
Will PayPal you tomorrow when I get home!

Thanks
OK, I'll hope them all for you.
Thanks,
Paul

Old 02-20-2016, 10:49 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by Paul Grant
OK, I'll hope them all for you.
Thanks,
Paul
Paul, need the foam pads of the driver side (left) that are inside the headline.

Are you willing to sell them cheap as part of the pakage ?

Thanks

Old 02-21-2016, 09:56 AM
Drifting

Originally Posted by fellipe
Paul, need the foam pads of the driver side (left) that are inside the headline.

Are you willing to sell them cheap as part of the pakage ?

Thanks
Paul, just out of curiosity, how much for the two A pillars?

Old 02-22-2016, 12:10 PM
TReK

Here is a photo of the parts I pulled for you. if you don't want any of them, don't worry, I have other buyers. In the photo are to very good A pillars with all the mounts in good shape. There are the two front drip finishers, each missing a small inner clip but will still mount securely. Also, see the two rear drip finishers as well. I also included the tow foam contrails for the front and rear left side. Finally, the cowl or air intake plenum is there as well. It is in very good shape missing only one of the four plastic pieces that secure the cowl to the lower portion of the windshield.

I gave you prices for all the parts except the air intake plenum which is $165 including free shipping. My PayPal is paulgrant@mac.com. Buy what you will. The rest will go into my eBay Store tonight.
Cheers,
Paul

Attached Thumbnails Disco II Raingutter finisher trim-img_2579.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Disco II Raingutter finisher trim