Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: Disco II replacement engine - Ontario, Canada

Old 01-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Disco II replacement engine - Ontario, Canada

Hello

I have started this account on behalf of my Dad... He has had a Disco II for a few years and the motor is on the way out, it is now knocking from damage due to overheating. Which I now know is a pretty common issue, due to my recent research on these motors.

I have never known my Dad to be sentimental when it comes to vehicles ever... But all of a sudden he wants to keep this Disco II a while longer... He really likes it.

I have tried the local auto recyclers many times, there just are not any of these used motors turning up.

I called Atlantic British for a rebuilt motor, with shipping and import duties. The price is very high on the passion vs logic scale....

We are local to Niagara, Ontario, Canada.

If anyone in this area knows has or knows of any running and fair condition Disco II motors, please post or message.

Thanks