Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: Front coil spring

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2017, 11:39 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default WTB: Front coil spring

I have a 2001 D2 SE7 that has a broken coil spring on the front left. Looking to replace it with a used one for now...saving up for a Terrafirm kit. The coil has orange and pink paint on it which I believe indicates the size. Let me know if you've got one and how much! Thanks.

Old 07-18-2017, 11:29 PM
Mudding
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by xsramo
I have a 2001 D2 SE7 that has a broken coil spring on the front left. Looking to replace it with a used one for now...saving up for a Terrafirm kit. The coil has orange and pink paint on it which I believe indicates the size. Let me know if you've got one and how much! Thanks.
I have one or two which is probably what you should go with because like a set of tires they typically go as a matching set/pair. They can sag over time and it would be best to install two that are the same height. Mine were low mileage and in very good shape (no noticeable sagging) before I removed them for a 2" lift. how's $20 plus shipping? I'm in Colorado.

Old 07-19-2017, 08:33 AM
Three Wheeling
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Dang! I just hastily bought a used coil spring off Ebay a couple days ago. I know I should have bought a pair but I need to get the disco fixed quickly so my wife can drive it as her car will be in the body shop for quite a while and is not drive-able after we had a bad hail storm here in Nebraska. Her car's windshield is so cracked you can barely see. This will also delay the acquisition of a Terrafirm lift kit unfortunately!!! When the spring gets here on Friday I'll slap it in...if it's too much taller than the other side I might snag the springs you have so they're even, I'll let you know.