General Range Rover Discussion - Archived Archived threads for all Range Rover discussions.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

faults on MY2010. Pls help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 11:06 AM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default faults on MY2010. Pls help!

Hi guys, I got a 2010 RR Supercharged which was equipped with the surround camera system featuring 5 cameras, distance sensors and PDC graphic. My ride has never crashed, and all works done to it were performed by authorised dealer. everything worked perfectly when i first get my hands on it. But now I'm experiencing a few issues:

1. PDC: when shifted to R, the back camera is automatically turned on but there is no yellow line on the screen (tried turning it on/off on the touch screen) and the parking sensors are not working neither. I wonder if this have anything to do with the car wash when i forgot to tell the guy not to apply hi-pressure jet wash to the parking sensors installed on the bumpers.
2. Surround camera system: sometime it works and sometimes it doesnt, especially the fornt left camera. I checked this forum and talked to dealer but all i was told was loose connection because of the heat from engine which did not make sense at all.
3. Radio: stopped working for no reason. I could still used CDs, iPod, Aux devices but not radio. it takes a long time to switch to radio screen but the radio just dont work.

I would be very appreciated if somebody on this forum who experienced the above issued in the past could give me some advice as RR in Vietnam is not yet a popular brand and after-sales services are very limited. Many many thanks!

Old 04-05-2015, 03:45 PM
Overlanding
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This sounds like a lot of the issues I run into when the temps are seriously well below freezing. If-so, it all clears up once things get warmer