Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/)
-   -   2004 D2 part-out (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/2004-d2-part-out-59471/)

Disco_Fever 05-31-2013 05:18 PM

2004 D2 part-out

Parting an '04 SE w/ 82k on the clock. So far, TC & CDL linkage, DS, Trans, hood, rear upper tail lights, are spoken for. Everything else remains. Headlights, bumpers (w/ OEM brush guard on front), fogs, etc. are all in good shape.

Gold exterior, tan interior. Let me know what you need/want. Pics available upon request.

Had Kalahari wheels on it. I was planning to keep them for my truck but could be tempted to sell them....

Prefer local pickup when/where possible, especially for the heavy/large bits.

Zonk872 06-01-2013 02:14 PM

I will take the tailgate actuator, heated seat switches, pillars. Oh wait I got them already... He he he. How mout those low profile tires you have on it? :)

Street Wolf 06-01-2013 09:09 PM

What shade of tan interior? Also, what would you want for the headlamps? (Just shoot me a few pictures if you want)

acg 06-02-2013 01:34 AM

I need one cup holder insert and rear ladder. Plse kindly let me know if available. Shipping to 98683. Thanks!

Disco_Fever 06-02-2013 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Street Wolf (Post 401536)
What shade of tan interior? Also, what would you want for the headlamps? (Just shoot me a few pictures if you want)

I'm not sure about what shade of tan, I actually thought there was only 2 interiors in '04- the charcoal color and the tan color! LOL

The headlights w/ finishers are going to go for $225 each, shipped. They're in great shape, hardly any yellowing whatsoever, and I'll have them polished so that they're crystal-clear and look like new before they're shipped. I'll probably pull them today and get them cleaned up for pics tomorrow.

Disco_Fever 06-02-2013 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by acg (Post 401568)
I need one cup holder insert and rear ladder. Plse kindly let me know if available. Shipping to 98683. Thanks!

No rear ladder, but I do have one of the tan cupholders for the center console. I'll only sell it whole, $25, shipped.

Disco_Fever 06-14-2013 07:06 AM

UPDATE:

Front bumper, fogs, end caps & OEM brush guard sold locally
Rear bumper pending locally
Seats pending locally
Short block pending locally- (this worked out well so I can keep everything from the heads up as spares for my truck)
TC & CDL Linkage sold locally
Hood pending
Front driveshaft pending
Rear upper tail-lights sold locally
Rear tailgate door lock actuator sold locally
Maybe a few other bits...

Still have headlights w/ finishers- PERFECT CONDITION, no broken mounts, no cracks, no hazing: $225 each, shipped.

Grill in perfect condition. $50, shipped

Taillights from back bumper (03/04 style, obviously), $30 each, shipped

Driver's door, Pass front door and Pass. rear door lock actuators work fine; $50 each, shipped.

Wanting to wrap this up and send the rest of the truck off to a proper salvage yard, let me know what you need and I'll get it for you! Will make sure the price is right, especially on the unusual or obscure!

I am going to be vacationing in OR June 18th-29th, so if you want something let me know right away and I can get it shipped out to you before I go.

MeanSaleen 06-14-2013 10:54 PM

Do you have the power steering pump?

Disco_Fever 06-16-2013 07:52 AM

Power steering pump is no good, sorry.

Ranger Magnum 06-21-2013 11:30 PM

What would be needed to use the 04 lights on a 2000?