Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Clean 2000 Discovery II Parting Out

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 07:39 AM
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would be interested in an ACE pump, back left taillight assembly, back left corner cover (little black plastic thing that is just up and to the left of the lower bumper mounted orange and red light), plastic clip that interfaces with the plunger on the fuel door, cup holders? THANKS!

Old 08-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Three Wheeling
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Has anyone heard from thecarfarm?

I paid for some parts back in June but haven't received them yet. Last I heard he couldn't send the parts because he lost the lift space he was using to part out the truck. That was a month ago.

Old 08-31-2012, 11:05 AM
Overlanding

Originally Posted by wyrdvans

I paid for some parts back in June but haven't received them yet. Last I heard he couldn't send the parts because he lost the lift space he was using to part out the truck. That was a month ago.
Everyone DO NOT buy from this seller. I also made a purchase from him, and he of course has my money, but I haven't received anything. I've been waiting TWO MONTHS for a replacement seat. I have sold my vehicle telling the new owners that it would be here within a week......now they're pissed at me because Jon Ackerson hasn't sent it. The only thing I've gotten are lame excuses.

Old 09-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by wyrdvans

Still waiting to move in to new space so I can get the suspension dropped out of the truck. Should be in this September.

Old 09-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Three Wheeling

Originally Posted by BlackDiscoII
Everyone DO NOT buy from this seller. I also made a purchase from him, and he of course has my money, but I haven't received anything. I've been waiting TWO MONTHS for a replacement seat. I have sold my vehicle telling the new owners that it would be here within a week......now they're pissed at me because Jon Ackerson hasn't sent it. The only thing I've gotten are lame excuses.
I sent you a refund on the seat bottom you requested.

Old 09-01-2012, 11:51 AM
5th Gear

Sounds like he's taking care of people again, thanks for the warnings though!

Old 09-02-2012, 07:27 AM
Three Wheeling
Default internet tomfoolery

Yes, the internet should be warned...it is a conspiracy!! There is one guy...with a small garage...and a three Disco II parts trucks...saving people thousands of dollars...getting 300 phone calls a week for parts and 500 emails...if he is delayed in sending a couple $20 parts...HE MUST BE A NIGERIAN SCAM ARTIST!...A THIEF!!...RUN!!!...HIDE YOUR FAMILIES!!!!

...oh yeah...and it is the end of the world in December 2012...don't worry...you read it on the internet...it must be true.

"There are three sides to every story: Your side, my side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each differently."

-Robert Evans

Originally Posted by DoubleRRover
Sounds like he's taking care of people again, thanks for the warnings though!

Old 09-12-2012, 03:35 PM
Three Wheeling
Default meh

And I still have tons of D2 and D1 parts available to boot.

Old 09-13-2012, 01:41 PM
6th Gear
Default battery cables

I'm looking for both positive and negative battery cables that will fit a 99 discovery series II

Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Three Wheeling
Default lots of stuff

Seriously...lots of D2 parts left and D1 parts too...I'll beat that Ebay price you are looking at...try me.

Have lots of big items that are a pain in the butt to pull and ship but will get them done and have lots of little trim items, modules, switches and more that will ship quickly.

Contact for your needs at 877-705-0799 or shoot an email through the website at The Car Farm - Home