Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum

Land Rover Forums - Land Rover Enthusiast Forum (https://landroverforums.com/forum/)
-   Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/)
-   -   DII Jump Seats (https://landroverforums.com/forum/retired-private-sale-trade-classifieds-20/dii-jump-seats-39332/)

JustRovn 03-21-2011 05:51 PM

DII Jump Seats

3 Attachment(s)
I have for sale a set of DII jump seats that are in perfect shape! This is the seats with all attached mounting frame and trim pieces. This does not include shoulder straps or floor latches. As I said these are in great condition. They are tan leather with black piping.

Price $300 obo + shipping from 80922

Thanks,

Jamie

540-460-3853

JustRovn 03-23-2011 07:39 PM

Lower price or trade!!

$250 + shipping or willing to trade for other DII stuff or offroad gear!! What ya got?!

DonRW2007 03-30-2011 08:30 PM

New owner. Would like jump seats for third row but don't know what's needed to be legal. Do these accommodate seat belt attachments?

hilltoppersx 03-31-2011 07:12 AM

Originally Posted by DonRW2007 (Post 236417)
New owner. Would like jump seats for third row but don't know what's needed to be legal. Do these accommodate seat belt attachments?

if you don't already own an SE7 its a real PITA because you don't have the mounts in the floor for the seats to latch onto. if you want an SE7 buy an SE7, otherwise don't bother.

JustRovn 04-01-2011 11:07 AM

DonRW2007- They do accomodate seat belts, you just have to buy the seat belt kit. There is also a kit for mounting in the seats and everything will bolt right into your land rover. The threads that say there is cutting and welding involved are very, very wrong. But yes, you can use seat belts with them, you'll most likely need them if you want kids to ride back there.

hilltoppersx 04-01-2011 11:27 AM

here is a kit for sale if you are interested. waste IMO. but then again i don't have kids and my rover is a 2 seater so what do i know.

LAND ROVER DISCOVERY II THIRD ROW JUMP SEAT KIT Parts - DragTimes.com

JustRovn 04-03-2011 11:41 PM

Like you said "What do you know!!??" Get your facts straight before you hijack someone elses thread! If someone wants to put seats in their truck, then let 'em! I know what is required to put these in and it's not a big deal if someone wants to do it. Thanks for your waste of time!!!

hilltoppersx 04-04-2011 05:19 AM

im fully entitlted to my opinion. which is why i said IMO.

you expect someone to buy your seats without realizing they will need to A) buy a kit to install the seats which most likely will contain seats or B) be forced to search thru pick and pulls for another D2 se7 they can pick apart.

I did not hijack the thread i merely answered his question and then stated my opinion. Good luck with your sale there chief.

Danny Lee 97 Disco 04-04-2011 06:05 PM

Wonder if you could put them in the back of a DI?

DonRW2007 04-04-2011 07:23 PM

JustRovn,

Have spent mucho dinero in past two weeks on my new Disco, but am still interested in your seats. Email me at DonRW2001@aol.com and let's get in touch with one another, if they're still available!

DRW