Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

FS: 2002 Discovery 2 SE

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 04:39 PM
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 2002 Discovery 2 SE

I have a 2002 Land Rover Discovery 2 SE with 135,000 miles on it. It is the Epsom Green with Bahama Tan leather interior. I am asking $5,000 OBO. I am located in Central Virginia.

The truck is all stock

Features include:

-Dual Power and Heated Seats
-Dual Moon Roofs
-Tow Package

The exterior is in good condition with only minor dents and scratches. The roof has a little paint fade in one spot. The interior is in very good condition with only normal wear. The parking brake boot is the only item showing more than normal wear with the interior. The truck runs great. Just had the thermostat replaced. I am the third owner of the vehicle. The guy I bought it from said he bought it from a dealer in the area. It has a clean title and CarFax history report.

Known issues at this time:

-The front passenger window is off the track.
-The rear driver side window doesn't work. I diagnosed it as a bad regulator
-There is an intermittent locking issue. The truck will lock all doors with use of the key but will not open all doors with the key. I have not fully diagnosed this problem
-Three amigos issue. Had this checked out by three certified Land Rover mechanics and they all say it is a bad wheel sensor.

I am selling the truck as-is. The reason for selling is that I was using this mainly as a tow vehicle for my boat/girlfriend used to for short commute for work. I recently inherited a new truck so I don't need it for towing and the girlfriend got a new job that needs a vehicle better on fuel economy.

I will try to upload pictures soon.

I am trying to sell this fairly soon so I am a little negotiable on the price, but please no low ball offers, don't waste your or my time. I will only deal in person and only accept cash or other certified payment.

If interested or have any further questions please PM or email me at sccrlegz86@gmail.com (for a quicker response).