Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

New Offer

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool New Offer

So everyone knows about my beat up 98 Discovery 50th Edition- everyone knows I'm looking for a operational replacement Disco years 97-2001. My Disco though beat up has a number or replacement parts and or aftermarket parts installed and or included, all of which can easily be salvaged for any new owners currently owned Discovery. Or the truck can be fixed up entirely for daily use. My new offer is this: I WILL continue working on my truck starting with the rear driveshaft (replacement shaft has already been ordered and will be installed next week, thus making this truck operational once again) Thereafter I'll install brand new tires all way round, alignment and bearings if needed. That will settle all issues with the suspension! Then I'll get an engine flush. Thereafter the only MAJOR work needed is the 3 amigos, and the installation of a replacement ignition coil. The truck will be fully operational, and close to being inspectable. I will then hand over the title and some cash to anyone willing to part with their "STOCK" Discovery years 97-2001. New owner will then have a fully loaded, special edition Discovery with much work performed, new parts installed and some aftermarket parts to play around with, plus some extra cash to go along with it. I'm not asking for $10000 bucks, and I'm not asking for a mint 2005 Discovery, I'm simply asking for a "DECENT" fully operational stock Discovery with a better exterior panels and a cleaner interior! Again if the rig is good then I don't care how many miles it has. For now this is the best and most honest offer I can make. Either way the mentioned work WILL get done, new Discovery or no new Discovery! This is after all my only set of wheels. As always here is something to thinly about. Finding a replacement Discovery for which I can EARN the ownership of, is a moral booster.