Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Parting a 96

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2010, 10:46 PM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting a 96

Hello all.

I am down to some of the last remnants of a 96 Disco. So know one has to ask, I have a low mileage 98 that replaced this one last year and frankly the 96 was worth more in parts than in one piece. I sell on ebay, but the market for what I have left is fairly dry. Glass, panels, axles (nearly complete, so tell me what you need), sunroof (motors and glass), relays, fuse boxes, doors, etc. Sorry folks, the usual suspects like seat switches, radio and the cosmetic things that always fail/break are gone. Feel free to ask for anything though. Not looking to get rich, just want to help my fellow Rover fans, clear a spot for the next project and make a little mad money. I just pulled the complete motor out. If no one wants a long block, I will pull parts as requested. First come, first served. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. I live in Santa Fe, NM so take that into consideration for shipping purposes. Thanks for reading and I hope I can assist some of you.

Kelly

Old 10-14-2010, 10:38 PM
2nd Gear

I just bought a 99 disco I and I'm looking for the front and rear sway bars and all the mounting hardware, can you help? It has a 2" lift so I'm not sure if the stock bars will work, so your thoughts on this would be great too. This is my first Discovery.

feel free to call too.

Jay
801-860-1180

Old 10-16-2010, 09:55 AM
2nd Gear
Default i need a right front door latch for my 1995 discovery

Originally Posted by lst1187
Hello all.

I am down to some of the last remnants of a 96 Disco. So know one has to ask, I have a low mileage 98 that replaced this one last year and frankly the 96 was worth more in parts than in one piece. I sell on ebay, but the market for what I have left is fairly dry. Glass, panels, axles (nearly complete, so tell me what you need), sunroof (motors and glass), relays, fuse boxes, doors, etc. Sorry folks, the usual suspects like seat switches, radio and the cosmetic things that always fail/break are gone. Feel free to ask for anything though. Not looking to get rich, just want to help my fellow Rover fans, clear a spot for the next project and make a little mad money. I just pulled the complete motor out. If no one wants a long block, I will pull parts as requested. First come, first served. Paypal is my preferred method of payment. I live in Santa Fe, NM so take that into consideration for shipping purposes. Thanks for reading and I hope I can assist some of you.

Kelly
e mail price and ava of part e mail mineerj@suddenlink.net