Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 12:32 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.

2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE V8 AWD

$16,995

2006 Land Rover LR3 HSE AWD w Navigation- AWD V8 – 86,822 miles - Non Smoker

This Land Rover is a two owner car that was sold and serviced by Hennessey North Point in Alpharetta, GA.

This LR3 is a little different because all of the factory scheduled maintenance has been completed to date, not just oil changes. This vehicle had an extended warranty out to 70,000 miles so every potential issue was dealt with ASAP, and all factory recommended maintenance was continually performed beyond the 70,000 mile mark.

Paperwork of all maintenance available upon request.

Tires were replaced recently, 80% tread left.

This vehicle also comes with some accessories that other LR3’s for sale do not have. Included are a Thule AeroBlade roof rack – originally $383 for all required components - installed just over a month ago and only used once. Also comes with authentic Land Rover hitch receiver - originally over $400, and authentic Land Rover Flexible LoadSpace accessory cover – originally $300.

If you have been looking at these vehicles chances are you know what the HSE package entails but if not some details are below.

This LR3 was built with the HSE package, Land Rover All Wheel Drive system with Terrain Response dial, GPS Navigation, heated power leather seating, 3rd road seats, cooler box in center console, premium Harmon Kardon audio system w/cd player and steering wheel controls, power sliding sunroof, panoramic glass roof for second and third row, seating for seven with three rows of seats, parktronics parking sensors, electric air selectable suspension, Homelink equipped, dual zone climate control, Xenon active lighting, cruise control, premium alloy wheels, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, keyless entry (we have both sets of keys) and more.

If you have any questions about any options or need any other pictures, please just ask. I tried to take the best pictures I could but you may want something a little more specific.

We have loved this vehicle; it has been extremely competent and reliable but our needs are changing so we are moving on to something else.

Priced several thousand dollars below dealership pricing to sell quickly, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Please e-mail me with any questions. I will respond as quickly as possible.

Attached Thumbnails Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.-img_4663.jpg   Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.-img_4618.jpg   Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.-img_4622.jpg   Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.-img_4626.jpg   Sad day - selling the LR3 HSE.-img_4631.jpg  

Last edited by chet45; 05-17-2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Price
Old 05-16-2013, 04:29 PM
Rock Crawling
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice LR3! Really... REALLY ugly front plate. GO STATE! good luck either way.