Retired - Private For Sale/Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Anything for sale by private owner. NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Silver 2004 Discovery SE For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 AM
4wd Low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver 2004 Discovery SE For Sale

I'm selling my 2004 Discovery SE. I bought it for my wife last August because she's always wanted one, but she doesn't like it as much as she thought she would. She says it's too big and doesn't like the way it handles. So, I'm putting it up for sale. It has about 74k miles on it. Since we've had it, I've replaced the following: Coolant expansion tank, intake manifold gasket, throttle body gasket, throttle body heater & hoses, various coolant hoses, plug wires (magnecor 8mm), plugs (Bosch Platinum +4), did the ABS switch fix, flushed the brake system, new tires (Cooper Discoverer), fuel injector in cylinder 7. Runs great, interior is spotless, everything works except the passenger front power door lock. Heated seats, cd changer, heated windshield, running gear, etc, all in great shape. The three amigos are on, but just need to be reset, as I have fixed the abs problem, but haven't gotten it to a shop to have the hard codes cleared. I've had a Wrangler and Cherokee for about 8 years prior, so maintenance on a 4x4 is something I'm aware of, and I've kept it in shape. I hate to see it go, but it's her vehicle, and she wants something smaller and more nimble. If I don't get a response here, then I'll just trade it. I hate to do that because I'm sure the dealer with just auction it off and I'd like to see it go to someone who will appreciate it. Body is in excellent shape as well. Looks great!! I'm just looking to get what I owe on it, not make a profit. My payoff is $11,414. The bank is local, so there won't be any problems getting the title lien release. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Old 03-06-2010, 03:58 PM
1st Gear

still for sale ?

Old 03-07-2010, 06:23 AM
4wd Low

Nope, sorry. Dealer has it now.