Retired - Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something to buy from a vendor or a private owner?

WTB: clean title wrecked 00-02' range rover

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 12:06 PM
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: clean title wrecked 00-02' range rover

Its my first post but oh well.

I'm looking for a 2000 to 2002 range rover. I'm looking for one that's wrecked but without a salvage title. I just need one that's wrecked with a clean title. My insurance company totalled mine on my front end collision and here in georgia you have to have a licensed shop do the repairs on salvage title cars to get them recertified. My dad has a body shop in south carolina and as long as you have the salvage title from the one car and the clean title from the other, you can do a rebuilt title.

I'm looking for one with rear end damage. preferably 4x4 model since the floorpans and front subframe are slightly different between these and the 4x2 models and I'd really like to NOT buy any extra parts that I dont have to. I just wanna graft the two trucks together and take it along with two titles to the dmv, have it inspected, and get back out on the trails.

If anyone has one like this let me know. I've been scouring the net for a few weeks now and all the ones I find have salvage titles one of the two cars for the rebuilt title has to have a clean title sigh.